Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The missing Caylee Anthony case

Jets Insider VIP

The missing Caylee Anthony case

little break from politics

Anyone following this case? damn crazy
    Mom Casey refuses to give any info on her own missing daughter, she's a nutcase-- her mother (Caylee's grandmother) is another nutcase. Then you have these people outside their home protesting with signs and everything-- fights breaking out, they're all nutcases too!

They found evidence of a decomposing body in Casey Anthony's car trunk and her father starts yelling at the protestors 'that's not my granddaughter's body in the trunk'.....'mmmmm kay, then whose body was it?

bizarre but interesting case
    I only hope that little girl is still alive, but so far circumstancial evidence isn't pointing that way :huh:

[QUOTE=R. Tyme;2739129]little break from politics

Anyone following this case? damn crazy
    Mom Casey refuses to give any info on her own missing daughter, she's a nutcase-- her mother (Caylee's grandmother) is another nutcase. Then you have these people outside their home protesting with signs and everything-- fights breaking out, they're all nutcases too!

They found evidence of a decomposing body in Casey Anthony's car trunk and her father starts yelling at the protestors 'that's not my granddaughter's body in the trunk'.....'mmmmm kay, then whose body was it?

bizarre but interesting case
    I only hope that little girl is still alive, but so far circumstancial evidence isn't pointing that way :huh:[/QUOTE]

Very sad case. As it pertains to the grandparents, I guess they just don't want to believe that their daughter committed the ultimate crime.

Beautiful little girl. Unbelievable to think her mother could kill her, but there is no doubt in my mind her mother did do it.

I hope they fry the b*tch......

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2739397]Beautiful little girl. Unbelievable to think her mother could kill her, but there is no doubt in my mind her mother did do it.

I hope they fry the b*tch......[/QUOTE]

I blame the liberals.

Even though she is a McCain supporter?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2739397]Beautiful little girl. Unbelievable to think her mother could kill her, but there is no doubt in my mind her mother did do it.

I hope they fry the b*tch......[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2739633]Even though she is a McCain supporter?[/QUOTE]

Very lame of you and FF2 to politicize this thread.

she is a murderer and she thinks she's playing it smart. She probably killed her daughter accidently and should have adimited to it after the first week or two, cried her eyes out and gotten sympathy. Now she will get none and the max from a jury.

The wife is a piece of sh!t, but no one has been charged. If DeanPats wants to think he is smarter than the police investigating it, so be it.

I can't even watch the videos of Casey, I have a daughter very close in age and it makes me sick to my stomach.

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2739706]Very lame of you and FF2 to politicize this thread.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=FF2;2739536]I blame the liberals.[/QUOTE]

Great minds think alike.;)

[QUOTE=cr726;2739775]The wife is a piece of sh!t, but no one has been charged. If DeanPats wants to think he is smarter than the police investigating it, so be it.

I can't even watch the videos of Casey, I have a daughter very close in age and it makes me sick to my stomach.[/QUOTE]

Not saying I'm smarter than the police but come on, common sense will tell you that she did it.

What mother has a child kidnapped and remains silent about it for 2 months?

What mother has a child kidnapped and goes clubbing two nights later?

I realize you have to get your daily shot in at me CR but come on, this woman is guilty and 99% of the people following the case believe she is guilty.

Hall Of Fame
    Was this the case where the mom was out clubbing while the search for the girl was going on?

Veteran
    You guys big Nancy Grace fans or something?

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2740012]Was this the case where the mom was out clubbing while the search for the girl was going on?[/QUOTE]

Yes, out partying 2 nights later but hey, she's not guilty...:rolleyes:

Great parenting right? I guess we should be thankful she didn't have an abortion right?

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2740012]Was this the case where the mom was out clubbing while the search for the girl was going on?[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2740257]Great parenting right? I guess we should be thankful she didn't have an abortion right?[/QUOTE]

WTF does that have to do with anything? You really hate Palin, we get it.

This has nothing to do with Palin. Never mentioned her. I am saying they are women out there who have no business raising children and this is a horrific example of that. Being able to screw and have a child doesn't make a woman "want" to raise one.
    I do not hate Palin at all. Hate is such a strong word.

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2740310]WTF does that have to do with anything? You really hate Palin, we get it.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2740363]This has nothing to do with Palin. Never mentioned her. I am saying they are women out there who have no business raising children and this is a horrific example of that. Being able to screw and have a child doesn't make a woman "want" to raise one.
    I do not hate Palin at all. Hate is such a strong word.[/QUOTE]
    OK
    [QUOTE=cr726;2740257]Great parenting. I guess the child would have been better off had the mother put her up for adoption[/QUOTE]
    Fixed!

Adoption is a great thing as long as the child is a white infant. Right?

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2740516]OK

Fixed![/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2740524]Adoption is a great thing as long as the child is a white infant. Right?[/QUOTE]

I am colorblind.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726;2740524]Adoption is a great thing as long as the child is a white infant. Right?[/QUOTE]

Nah, adopting kids from Africa is the in thing to do now.