Thread: Sarah Palin...What Gives?

Jets Insider VIP

Sarah Palin...What Gives?

I have heard from numerous conservative posters about how great this chick is. She is a "Republican Savior"...she embodies perfectly what it means to be a conservative...she is the christian rights perfect candidate. She is the most republican of the republican...plenty of experience, against pork...a barracuda, kick ass and take names reformer....an original maverick.

Let me ask you a question: Why isn't Sarah Palin running for president with McCain as her VP?

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2741520]Why isn't Sarah Palin running for president with McCain as her VP?[/QUOTE]

Sarah Palin For President In 2012. That's the plan, I guess!!

:usaflag:

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2741521]Sarah Palin For President In 2012. That's the plan, I guess!!

:usaflag:[/QUOTE]

Nah, I honestly think McCain makes it through two terms...then it's Palin's turn.:yes:

Because she knows how to give the same speech over and over again in an enthusiastic way. Furthermore, the media outlets have already discredited her being against the bridge to nowhere portion of the speech (where she denied take pork barrell earmarks).

She has yet to discuss any real issues. Unless Biden plays with kid gloves, he's going to destroy her in the vice presidential debates.

[QUOTE=newjakecity;2741529] Furthermore, the media outlets have already discredited her being against the bridge to nowhere portion of the speech (where she denied take pork barrell earmarks).
    [/QUOTE]
    Correction: the media outlets tried discrediting her.

The biggest difference between Palin and everyone else is she is the less educated of all them and went to a state college.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2741567]Correction: the media outlets tried discrediting her.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Because America is sexist.

[QUOTE=cr726;2741633]The biggest difference between Palin and everyone else is she is the less educated of all them and went to a state college.[/QUOTE]
    Are she the less educated?

Least. Happy now?

[QUOTE=sackdance;2741639]Are she the less educated?[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sackdance;2741639]Are she the less educated?[/QUOTE]

Isn't the irony fantastic?!:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Piper;2741636]Because America is sexist.[/QUOTE]

Sex sells, sex sells. Do you think the cover of Maxim is in her future?

Oh isn't it.
    [QUOTE=Piper;2741648]Isn't the irony fantastic?!:D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2741520]I have heard from numerous conservative posters about how great this chick is. She is a "Republican Savior"...she embodies perfectly what it means to be a conservative...she is the christian rights perfect candidate. She is the most republican of the republican...plenty of experience, against pork...a barracuda, kick ass and take names reformer....an original maverick.

Let me ask you a question: Why isn't Sarah Palin running for president with McCain as her VP?[/QUOTE]:zzz:

[QUOTE=cr726;2741646]Happy now?[/QUOTE]
    Never!

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2741520]I have heard from numerous conservative posters about how great this chick is. She is a "Republican Savior"...she embodies perfectly what it means to be a conservative...she is the christian rights perfect candidate. She is the most republican of the republican...plenty of experience, against pork...a barracuda, kick ass and take names reformer....an original maverick.

Let me ask you a question: Why isn't Sarah Palin running for president with McCain as her VP?[/QUOTE]

Beacuse she didn't have the name recognition until now.
    Your smart enough to know that. Plus the idiots running the show thought Repulbicans had too be Democrats light,The finally got the message from their base thats not going to fly. I also know that her sucess is driving you guy's crazy and The idiot you got stuck with is so far off his game that his case of hoof in mouth disease terminal and his messianic charm is gone.And why isn't the plagerist at the top of your ticket? he is the man with the experience.And to the moron talking about her "state college education" think about this NO plagerizing, no affirmitave action. I wouldn't go there again if I were you.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=The Crusher;2741651]Sex sells, sex sells. Do you think the cover of Maxim is in her future?[/QUOTE]

If it is, here future is so bright she'll have to wear shades...:cool:

ironic how the republicans bashed Obama for being a celebrity are reveling in the new found celebrity of Palin.