Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus was a community organizer

Jesus was a community organizer

LOL at this video

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp_2Cw4RH1c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp_2Cw4RH1c[/URL]

That hilarious. S the Dems think Barrak = Jesus.:eek:

Someone give that man a comb.

Hitler was a community organizer too.

Obama must be Hitler.

[QUOTE=MachineGunFunk;2742737]Hitler was a community organizer too.

Obama must be Hitler.[/QUOTE]

How exactly was Hitler a "community organizer". He was in the military and government. When exactly was he a community organizer?

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;2742784]How exactly was Hitler a "community organizer". He was in the military and government. When exactly was he a community organizer?[/QUOTE]

He organized a failed revolt against the Weimar republic and was subsequently put in prison where he wrote Mein Kempf.

I'm an Obama supporter but I hate the "messiah" bs being drummed up by the left just as much as the "Obama is both a radical, white hating Christian AND a hussein named secret muslim hell bent on destroying America" crap.

[QUOTE=MachineGunFunk;2742795][B]He organized a failed revolt against the Weimar republic and was subsequently put in prison where he wrote Mein Kempf.[/B]
    I'm an Obama supporter but I hate the "messiah" bs being drummed up by the left just as much as the "Obama is both a radical, white hating Christian AND a hussein named secret muslim hell bent on destroying America" crap.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that have made Hitler either a traitor or revolutionary? Is that what Obama is?

Just goes to show just how detached the Dems are from church going Americans. Not only this, they thought we would condemn Palin for her daughter's pregnancy. Little do they know we are the ones doing all we can for unwed mothers who choose to give birth..........

Jesus is a community organizer and Pilate was a governor. You can;t make this stuff up. Who is advising Obama on how to handle things? At this rate, the Dems are probably thinking they made the wrong choice and, perish the thought, Hillary should be the candidate. Of course, they don't get the likability factor...............

flushingjet
    [quote=MachineGunFunk;2742795]He organized a failed revolt against the Weimar republic and was subsequently put in prison where he wrote Mein Kempf.

I'm an Obama supporter but I hate the "messiah" bs being drummed up by the left just as much as the "Obama is both a radical, white hating Christian AND a hussein named secret muslim hell bent on destroying America" crap.[/quote]

defunct,
    maybe you hate the right-wing slings and arrows because they have more than a kernel of truth.

When you have no deeds, people can only judge you by your acquaintances.

When you stay in a racist church presided by a crazed "Reverend" for 20 years, you might be a racist. There's no such thing as "i'm not hating whitey and America every other Sunday" meetings in that kind of church so Lady Macobama and B. Hussein couldnt have missed the "mission" and message.

Now deleted, no wonder, cache:

[URL]http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:fc-RfVWxi2cJ:www.tucc.org/mission.htm+trinity+church+of+christ+mission&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us[/URL]

[URL]http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:5Vs0F7R63oEJ:www.tucc.org/about.htm+trinity+church+of+christ+mission&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us[/URL]

When you are born to a Muslim father, have a Muslim stepfather, attend Muslim schools and have referred to yourself at different points in your life as a Muslim, or used the passport of a Muslim nation you were resident in to travel to other Muslim countries on the US State Dept banned list, and dont call terrorists Jihadists, if not a practicing Muslim now, youd at least have more than a cursory knowledge of what one is and have sympathies towards them. To deny that is disingenuous.

Furthermore to the ummah, once a Muslim always a Muslim, to drop Islam is to be an apostate. Kinda like the Roach Motel, literally and figuratively. To the Islamokooks thats a good reason to lose your head. Pity that the Democrats lost theirs over this cipher of a candidate.

Also, Pilate was not a Governor per se , he was a Procurator/Prefect. Not quite the same, he was pretty much a combination Military Chief/Tax Collector for Rome. Civil duties were for others. His boss was the Legate of Syria. The inference/smear is clear - Palin=Pilate=Evil.
    Last edited by flushingjet; 09-11-2008 at 10:10 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;2742695]That hilarious. S the Dems think Barrak = Jesus.:eek:[/QUOTE]

he most likely did in physical appearance except jesus had better head gear

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2743618]defunct,
    maybe you hate the right-wing slings and arrows because they have more than a kernel of truth.

When you stay in a racist church presided by a crazed "Reverend" for 20 years, you might be a racist. There's no such thing as "i'm not hating whitey and America every other Sunday" meetings in that kind of church so Lady Macobama and B. Hussein couldnt have missed the "mission" and message.

[URL]http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:fc-RfVWxi2cJ:www.tucc.org/mission.htm+trinity+church+of+christ+mission&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us[/URL]

[URL]http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:5Vs0F7R63oEJ:www.tucc.org/about.htm+trinity+church+of+christ+mission&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us[/URL]

When you are born to a Muslim father, have a Muslim stepfather, attend Muslim schools and have referred to yourself at different points in your life as a Muslim, or used the passport of a Muslim nation you were resident in to travel to other Muslim countries on the US State Dept banned list, and dont call terrorists Jihadists, if not a practicing Muslim now, youd at least have more than a cursory knowledge of what one is and have sympathies towards them. To deny that is disingenuous.

Furthermore to the ummah, once a Muslim always a Muslim, to drop Islam is to be an apostate. Kinda like the Roach Motel, literally and figuratively. To the Islamokooks thats a good reason to lose your head. Pity that the Democrats lost theirs over this cipher of a candidate.

Also, Pilate was not a Governor per se , he was a Procurator/Prefect. Not quite the same, he was pretty much a combination Military Chief/Tax Collector for Rome. Civil duties were for others. His boss was the Legate of Syria. The inference/smear is clear - Palin=Pilate=Evil.[/QUOTE]

amuse me, why doncha?

what would be wrong with a muslim president in America?

personally I am able to look beyond anyone's silly delusions in religion to consider them as a candidate but what makes being a muslim any sillier than being a christian or jew?

Also, Pilate was not a Governor per se , he was a Procurator/Prefect. Not quite the same, he was pretty much a combination Military Chief/Tax Collector for Rome. Civil duties were for others. His boss was the Legate of Syria. The inference/smear is clear - Palin=Pilate=Evil.[/QUOTE]

that may have been the dumbest piece of xenophobia I have read in a long time...kudos

flushingjet
    [quote=piney;2743876]that may have been the dumbest piece of xenophobia I have read in a long time...kudos[/quote]

pinko,
    me thinks you're the dumba$$ that doth protest too much.
    you wouldnt know kudos from judo.

the racist doctrine from Wright and what Muslims think about Obama as
    a Muslim isnt my idea or concept, it's theirs. I'm just repeating what they say/said.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4850080.stm[/URL]

once more into the breach that is your tiny mind:
    in Muslim culture, the way THEY see it,
    your dad is Muslim, youre a Muslim from Birth.
    Once a, always a. You can call yourself something else,
    to them, you're....Muslim.

if we have to worry about Palins innocuous past, we have to worry more about Obama's sordid past because he wants to be President.

if you're too f'ing stupid to grasp all that, or the vilification of Palin its not my problem.

Now, back to your prayer rug and try not to bang your head off the floor so hard on the next go-round.
    Last edited by flushingjet; 09-11-2008 at 01:46 PM.

flushingjet
    [quote=Mean Bro Green;2743704]amuse me, why doncha?

what would be wrong with a muslim president in America?

personally I am able to look beyond anyone's silly delusions in religion to consider them as a candidate but what makes being a muslim any sillier than being a christian or jew?[/quote]

Well, that just made a hell of a lot of sense, especially today on 9/11/08.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2744164]Well, that just made a hell of a lot of sense, especially today on 9/11/08.[/QUOTE]

great non answer on any date.............

Barack Obama is not a Muslim.

And there is no proof that Obama is a racist.

You can disagree with the guys policies, and favor McCains. I can respect that. Don't bring this fear driven xenophobic crap to the board because it's not an actual debate.

The truth is; you were never going to vote for whoever the Democrats put up because you're a Republican. Thats all well and good. But don't try to make Obama out to be racist or a secret America hating Muslim because you think it will scare enough people into voting like you.

Thou shall not bear false witness.

flushingjet
    [quote=MachineGunFunk;2744527]Barack Obama is not a Muslim.

And there is no proof that Obama is a racist.

You can disagree with the guys policies, and favor McCains. I can respect that. Don't bring this fear driven xenophobic crap to the board because it's not an actual debate.

The truth is; you were never going to vote for whoever the Democrats put up because you're a Republican. Thats all well and good. But don't try to make Obama out to be racist or a secret America hating Muslim because you think it will scare enough people into voting like you.

Thou shall not bear false witness.[/quote]

I'm not so much concerned about the Obama as a Muslim stuff-which he certainly has sympathies for as a former acolyte-as I am the more recent hate-whitey history.

When Obama goes to a church with a racist, hate and/or fleece-whitey mission for 20-odd years I have real concerns about him
    as a President however wavering and conflicted with abandonment issues
    he may be. Thats even before his lib idiocy/agenda comes into consideration.
    His attendance in that sleaze pit- did that happen, or not happen?

What is B.Hussein himself trying to say here-If you don't vote for me youre a racist?
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4bx-ccbSic[/URL]

Just because I dont give the Good Housekeeping seal to B. Hussein doesnt make me a "xenophobe". If I'm a raving "xenophobe" because of my distaste for his cheesy politicking, then you hate America to the same degree or more. Further more noone is telling you to STFU-yet-just challenging the uninformed as I routinely do here-so dont tell me to

[QUOTE=flushingjet;2744676]I'm not so much concerned about the Obama as a Muslim stuff-which he certainly has sympathies for as a former acolyte-as I am the more recent hate-whitey history.

When Obama goes to a church with a racist, hate and/or fleece-whitey mission for 20-odd years I have real concerns about him
    as a President however wavering and conflicted with abandonment issues
    he may be. Thats even before his lib idiocy/agenda comes into consideration.
    His attendance in that sleaze pit- did that happen, or not happen?

What is B.Hussein himself trying to say here-If you don't vote for me youre a racist?
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4bx-ccbSic[/URL]

Just because I dont give the Good Housekeeping seal to B. Hussein doesnt make me a "xenophobe". If I'm a raving "xenophobe" because of my distaste for his cheesy politicking, then you hate America to the same degree or more. Further more noone is telling you to STFU-yet-just challenging the uninformed as I routinely do here-so dont tell me to[/QUOTE]

Cheesy politicking? What about your posts in so many other threads where you insult other poster's intelligence who disagree with you and claim every Democrat is a communist/America hating retard?

Cheesy politicking? Isn't that exactly what you're doing here:

[QUOTE]When you are born to a Muslim father, have a Muslim stepfather, attend Muslim schools and have referred to yourself at different points in your life as a Muslim, or used the passport of a Muslim nation you were resident in to travel to other Muslim countries on the US State Dept banned list, and dont call terrorists Jihadists, [B]if not a practicing Muslim now, youd at least have more than a cursory knowledge of what one is and have sympathies towards them. To deny that is disingenuous.[/B]

Furthermore to the ummah, once a Muslim always a Muslim, to drop Islam is to be an apostate. Kinda like the Roach Motel, literally and figuratively. To the Islamokooks thats a good reason to lose your head. Pity that the Democrats lost theirs over this cipher of a candidate.[/QUOTE]

How is this not a xenophobic statement? You're implying that he either is a Muslim or sympathizes with Jihadists. What if he sympathizes with Muslims who aren't jihadist. Is that ok?

And the Rev Wright scandal is ridiculous. Obama has not once acted or done something in his political career that can even remotely be considered racist.

Furthermore, in that clip you show and the question you ask, he's not saying you're a racist if you don't vote for him. What Obama is saying is; he knows the type of attacks he'll receive. Remember the picture of him in African garb that has probably been chain emailed a million times? He was speaking about that type of politics. Nowhere did he imply if you don't vote for me you're a racist.

And there are people out there who won't vote for him because he's black just as there are people out there who will vote for him just because he's black. But you know what? There hasn't been any black panther uncovered plots to assassinate McCain simply because he's white. But there were 3 fellas who were planning on shooting Obama simply because he was black.

So I think it's more than legitimate for Obama to say that there is a fear/hate out there for him simply because he's black. He's allowed to say that, because that's true. And what he's saying is, don't be misguided by the bullsh*t, vote on the candidate and the issue, not out of fear or xenophobia.

So when I call you xenophobic, it's because you consistently claim that Obama is either a secret Muslim or a jihadist sympathizer or that he hates whitey simply because either A.you know that it will work on some people who are small minded or B. you're small minded yourself.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX0s2b8NEDM[/url]

and disregard the last 5 or so seconds of this, it was the only one I saw on youtube.
    Last edited by MachineGunFunk; 09-11-2008 at 06:13 PM.

I thought that was enlightening and a bit entertaining.

I get Obama's point and he articulates it pretty well; however, the point he missed is that a possible future president of the USA should be keeping his distance from some of the groups mentioned.

I'd love to have lunch with Obama. What great conversations we'd have! I can see what some find attractive in him. I just strongly disagree with him on the issues.