Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden: Hillary might have been better VP pick

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Biden: Hillary might have been better VP pick

[QUOTE]NASHUA, New Hampshire (CNN) — Joe Biden told supporters at a town hall Wednesday afternoon that Barack Obama might have been better off choosing Hillary Clinton as his running mate.

“Make no mistake about this, Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Let’s get that straight,” Biden said testily when a voter told Biden he was glad the Delaware senator had been chosen and not Clinton.

“She’s a truly close personal friend and she is qualified to be President of the United States of America, she’s easily qualified to be Vice President of the United States of America and quite frankly it might have been a better pick than me,” he continued.

“She’s first rate. No, I mean that sincerely, she’s first rate.”

After dropping out of the presidential race in January, Biden refrained from endorsing either Obama or Clinton — unlike most of the other Democratic contenders who followed. He told donors at a fundraiser in Boston Wednesday morning that after his withdrawal, Obama asked for his support but Biden declined because of his relationship with Clinton.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/10/biden-hillary-might-have-been-better-vp-pick/[/url]

can't help but laugh considering all the calls to replace Palin days after her announcement....anyone think biden could come down with a mysterious ailment soon which will "force" 0bama to drop him???

all the palin stuff aside

people still hate hillary

Obama picked Biden for his FP background, he had a weakness, and he addressed it.

McCain on the other hand is so desperate to win this election, he was willing to sell his soul to the religious right and Karl Rove.

Sarah Palin still has to debate Joe Biden on national security. Biden's modesty (in this case) aside, let's wait at least until then to decide whether or not these were good picks.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2742728]Sarah Palin still has to debate Joe Biden on national security. Biden's modesty (in this case) aside, let's wait at least until then to decide whether or not these were good picks.[/QUOTE]

and biden still has to debate Palin on domestic energy production, goverment entitlements, etc....

btw- no one's deciding about the picks other than plagiarist joe himself.....I'm sure 0bama is real happy about this comment....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2742711]anyone think biden could come down with a mysterious ailment soon which will "force" 0bama to drop him???[/QUOTE]

No, just goofy you.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2742757]No, just goofy you.[/QUOTE]

ah- the attention whore chimes in....sorry dumba$$- I asked the question rather than make the claim....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-10-2008 at 05:48 PM.

flushingjet
    [quote=Come Back to NY;2742711][URL]http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/10/biden-hillary-might-have-been-better-vp-pick/[/URL]

can't help but laugh considering all the calls to replace Palin days after her announcement....anyone think biden could come down with a mysterious ailment soon which will "force" 0bama to drop him???[/quote]

He has Betty Ford on speed dial.

Palin will be a huge help when it comes to picking a cabinet.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=flushingjet;2742786]He has Betty Ford on speed dial.[/QUOTE]

probably replaced Hair Club for Men to get it on there...

Leave Mrs. McCain out of this.

[QUOTE=flushingjet;2742786]He has Betty Ford on speed dial.[/QUOTE]

“Make no mistake about this, Hillary Clinton is as qualified or [B]more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America.[/B] Let’s get that straight,” Biden said [B]testily[/B] when a voter told Biden he was glad the Delaware senator had been chosen and not Clinton.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....and people worry about Sarah Palin not being able to measure up to Joe Biden.

More likely than not, Biden will lose his temper and say something so incredibly STUPID he'll do Sarah Palin's work for her.

Thank you CNN!

[QUOTE=cr726;2742793]Palin will be a huge help when it comes to picking a cabinet.[/QUOTE]maybe not the cabinet...but i bet she's got some ideas on the den...

Def. has some stuff to mount on the walls.

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2742853]maybe not the cabinet...but i bet she's got some ideas on the den...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2742764]ah- the [B]attention whore [/B]chimes in....sorry [B]dumba$$[/B]- I asked the question rather than make the claim....[/QUOTE]

Look everyone! It's another example of our most insecure poster coming completely unglued, and not being punished for it!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2742859]Look everyone! It's another example of our most insecure poster coming completely unglued, and not being punished for it![/QUOTE]

unglued??? nope- just pointing out how the attention whore[I] (look everyone!!) [/I]is off the mark as usual....

or what presidents on dollar bills look or don't look like....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2742796]probably replaced Hair Club for Men to get it on there...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2742865]unglued??? nope- just pointing out how the attention whore[I] (look everyone!!) [/I]is off the mark as usual....[/QUOTE]

True... "unglued" is your status quo... So it's hard to tell when you're truly in torrets mode, or just being yourself.

I'll let you get back to calling people whores and dumba$$es and not being held accountable for it.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2742893]True... "unglued" is your status quo... So it's hard to tell when you're truly in torrets mode, or just being yourself.

I'll let you get back to calling people whores and dumba$$es and not being held accountable for it.[/QUOTE]

yeh- I'll be in "torrets" mode and LMAO watching your turrets syndrome responses on this forum.....

as usual it's good to see the attention whore stay on topic from the get-go...probably due to his turrets....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2742897]yeh- I'll be in "torrets" mode and LMAO watching your turrets syndrome responses on this forum.....

as usual it's good to see the attention whore stay on topic from the get-go...probably due to his turrets....[/QUOTE]

i thought you took exception to petty grammatical error and typo ploys? different for you, i suppose...

anyhow, care to put your money where your bloviating mouth is? if Biden is asked to step down, i'll leave the forum. if he doesn't, you leave? fair?