Thread: Dems to double efforts to get dirt on Palin

Dems to double efforts to get dirt on Palin

I heard this on Hannity, who (of course) quoted an anonymous source. Repeatedly he said that Obama has commissioned 30 lawyers to descend upon Warasila (sp?) and find dirt on Palin.

My question is not wether you respect Hannity or not. I guess there is some truth to this rumor as it has been reported elsewhere, McCain is using the number in an ad and Obama is not screaming for a retraction. According to Hannity's "sources," the Dems are determined to throw mud on Palin and find a way to take her down.

My question is this....... do you think this is a smart move? It seems to me to be suggest an air of desperation......... not so much that he does due diligence, but that already many falsehoods have been debunked about Palin (book burnings, AIP, etc.)

Would not have been smarter for Obama to be patient and discreet? It seems that, if true, it has the chance to irreparably harm his campaign.

Hannity? He is way over the top. Man, even Palin can make fun of his of education.

Hannity is an absolute joke.

[QUOTE=JCnflies;2743250]I heard this on Hannity, who (of course) quoted an anonymous source. Repeatedly he said that Obama has commissioned 30 lawyers to descend upon Warasila (sp?) and find dirt on Palin.

My question is not wether you respect Hannity or not. I guess there is some truth to this rumor as it has been reported elsewhere, McCain is using the number in an ad and Obama is not screaming for a retraction. According to Hannity's "sources," the Dems are determined to throw mud on Palin and find a way to take her down.

My question is this....... do you think this is a smart move? It seems to me to be suggest an air of desperation......... not so much that he does due diligence, but that already many falsehoods have been debunked about Palin (book burnings, AIP, etc.)

Would not have been smarter for Obama to be patient and discreet? It seems that, if true, it has the chance to irreparably harm his campaign.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2743274]Hannity? He is way over the top. Man, even Palin can make fun of his of education.

Hannity is an absolute joke.[/QUOTE]

That's all you have for an answer?

It's a good question. As I sit here and think about it I don't know if these types of things help or hurt. I think it's a disgrace but I have no idea if I would be in the minority or not. Reminds me of Bush tactics. Ubfortunately worked for him.

**** it, since I don't have an answer either...Hannity? He is way over the top. Man, even Palin can make fun of his of education. :D

All League
    [QUOTE=JCnflies;2743250]I heard this on Hannity, who (of course) quoted an anonymous source. Repeatedly he said that Obama has commissioned 30 lawyers to descend upon Warasila (sp?) and find dirt on Palin.

Would not have been smarter for Obama to be patient and discreet? It seems that, if true, it has the chance to irreparably harm his campaign.[/QUOTE]

It's not a mistake if they find things in her past that have some merit and proof. Not this library book garbage. It's nothing new from either side, in any election like this they're going to dig for dirt to see if they can find something useful.

[QUOTE=adb280z;2743321]It's not a mistake if they find things in her past that have some merit and proof. Not this library book garbage. It's nothing new from either side, in any election like this they're going to dig for dirt to see if they can find something useful.[/QUOTE]

Is McCain/Palin digging? Oh wait, they don't have to since Obama/Binden keep giving layups.

All League
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2743354]Is McCain/Palin digging? Oh wait, they don't have to since Obama/Binden keep giving layups.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they have been.

If Hannity is the source it is a joke.

[QUOTE=HessStation;2743287]That's all you have for an answer?

It's a good question. As I sit here and think about it I don't know if these types of things help or hurt. I think it's a disgrace but I have no idea if I would be in the minority or not. Reminds me of Bush tactics. Ubfortunately worked for him.

**** it, since I don't have an answer either...Hannity? He is way over the top. Man, even Palin can make fun of his of education. :D[/QUOTE]