Thread: Olbermann Accuses McCain

Bewildered Beast

Olbermann Accuses McCain

Bunch of dramatic rhetoric about McCain's statements "I can find Osama bin Laden; I can do it!"; leading up to KO's statement that McCain is putting his getting elected before the health of the country.

That's some kick in the groin. What happens from here?

Veteran
    He's been saying he knows how to get bin Laden since he started campaigning. What I've been wondering is why he's keeping it a secret.

Everyone knows that community organizers are better at finding Osama bin Laden.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The best thing that could happen to the McCain/Palin ticket is for Keith Olbermann to put them in his crosshairs every night. The blind naivete of those in the elitist left renders them incapable of understanding how their snobbish, sarcastic, mean-spirited attacks are simply driving undecideds to the Republican ticket in droves. They can laugh at "fly-over country" all they want, but those average Americans are going to yet again decide who becomes President, and they're not to keen on snobbery, sarcasm and mean-spiritedness -- especially when it comes to people to whom they can relate. You can come back now with some wiseass response on here, but that's the fact: the left is doing all the heavy lifting for McCain/Palin. And it's absolutely amazing to watch as it happens.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;2743504]That's some kick in the groin. What happens from here?[/QUOTE]
    The exact same thing that would had Olbermann never said it. Demoted partisan TV commentators ranting on also-ran networks might matter to you, but not at all to most.

If he keeps it up, Olbermann will find himself in this line of work again

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnKxHFX7VE4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnKxHFX7VE4[/URL]

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;2743504]Bunch of dramatic rhetoric about McCain's statements "I can find Osama bin Laden; I can do it!"; leading up to KO's statement that McCain is putting his getting elected before the health of the country.

That's some kick in the groin. What happens from here?[/QUOTE]

KO talks a lot about 9/11 in a way that's so self-serving and so arrogant that it makes me sick. He takes on this whole faux serious air about how the Republicans shouldn't make a political issue out of it because he lost friends in the WTC and there are simply exploiting the victims, but at teh same time that is exactly what he's doing. He only brings it up to score points against the GOP. His act is so transparent and pretty embarrassing.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2743742]His act is so transparent and pretty embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. You left out big mouth and phony.

flushingjet
    [quote=Sharrow;2743518]He's been saying he knows how to get bin Laden since he started campaigning. What I've been wondering is why he's keeping it a secret.[/quote]

because people like you would tip off Bin Laden.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2743742]KO talks a lot about 9/11 in a way that's so self-serving and so arrogant that it makes me sick. He takes on this whole faux serious air about how the Republicans shouldn't make a political issue out of it because he lost friends in the WTC and there are simply exploiting the victims, [B]but at teh same time that is exactly what he's doing.[/B] He only brings it up to score points against the GOP. His act is so transparent and pretty embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I get the irony.

But does McCain have the credibility to make such a statement?

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;2744530]Yeah. I get the irony.

But does McCain have the credibility to make such a statement?[/QUOTE]

That's a good question.

I honestly don't know what it would take to capture him, if he's still alive (personally, I think he's dead).