Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Local Team's Schedules

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Local Team's Schedules

    Devils:
    http://devils.nhl.com/team/app?servi...e=TeamSchedule





    Rangers:
    http://rangers.nhl.com/team/app?serv...e=TeamSchedule




    Islanders:
    http://islanders.nhl.com/team/app?se...ule&gameType=2






    Figured I'd post the schedules if anyone hasn't seen them yet. I'm starting to get the itch for hockey to start. Only 1 month left!
    Last edited by DevsJetsYanks88; 09-11-2008 at 02:50 AM.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post

    Figured I'd post the schedules if anyone hasn't seen them yet. I'm starting to get the itch for hockey to start. Only 1 month left!
    Thanks!! Easy for you to say....your a devils fan...im an Islander fan.... what a joke this team is.....

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson80 View Post
    Thanks!! Easy for you to say....your a devils fan...im an Islander fan.... what a joke this team is.....
    Isles fan myself.... really no different than being a Jets fan.... Been a lot of misery....

    Completely off topic here- I was doing work this week up at the AHL Wolfpack, and walked by an office with a name plate "Jim Schoenfeld - General Manager". I kept doing my job, and wondered if that was really THE Jim Schoenfeld. So I went back to the door and knocked, 'cause I couldn't miss an opportunity to shake the guys hand who had the best berating of a ref ever - "because you fell, you fat pig! Have another donut! Have another donut!" to Don Koharski. CLASSIC! Needless to say, no one answered the door. Security guy said he's usually not around unless the season is on. Maybe I'll meet him next time.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson80 View Post
    Thanks!! Easy for you to say....your a devils fan...im an Islander fan.... what a joke this team is.....
    They're playing each other opening night...

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    They're playing each other opening night...
    Can't wait! Good thread. Let's go Devils.


  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    Can't wait! Good thread. Let's go Devils.

    You going to be able to watch the games down there in TX?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    You going to be able to watch the games down there in TX?
    Lol, negative...I'm thinking I'm gonna come back to Jersey soon though, TX sucks

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    Lol, negative...I'm thinking I'm gonna come back to Jersey soon though, TX sucks
    Good luck to ya brother.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devs beat Rangers 3-2 tonight in Pre-Season play. Parise with 2 goals.

    I don't care and I'm sure none of you do either, but I've just really got the itch for hockey to start. Closing in on two weeks.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Devs beat Rangers 3-2 tonight in Pre-Season play. Parise with 2 goals.

    I don't care and I'm sure none of you do either, but I've just really got the itch for hockey to start. Closing in on two weeks.
    Hey whats with the 4 teams opening on Oct 5? Are those games played international or something?

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Hey whats with the 4 teams opening on Oct 5? Are those games played international or something?
    Rangers are in Prague.

    I can't wait to Czech that game out....I slay me

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    Lol, negative...I'm thinking I'm gonna come back to Jersey soon though, TX sucks

    Great site to use to watch any sports is stoogetv.com i watch all the football games on there when i dont go to the bar... a minor delay but not enough to make you crazy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us