Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The friggin' game isn't on in Jacksonville

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    utrage!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you go to this website, you may be able to get it done:

networkexecutivesdontcarewhatyouwant.org/your-phone-calls-and-emails-are-meaningless.htm

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    dumps you got cbs wtsp in tampa too or a diff aff. than sarasota
    Same one Ragu. The one with the hot blonde who does reporting, last night she was doing the flooding story. Her name is Lisa something....ever see her?
    Last edited by Dumps; 09-11-2008 at 01:11 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    If you go to this website, you may be able to get it done:

networkexecutivesdontcarewhatyouwant.org/your-phone-calls-and-emails-are-meaningless.htm
    Hmmm....broken link?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod View Post
    Time out.

He didn't tell me that no one was asking for the Jets game. He told me that more people were currently asking for the Dolphags game.

He was being an ass from the beginning of the call which tells me that a lot more people are asking them for the Jets game than he was willing to let on.

How was I insulting? All I said was the Dolphins suck.

That dude's very existence is an insult to all Jets fans.

Send a friggin' email already.

Double time out you think thats bad, here in buc land cbs isn't allowed to show another football game when the bucs are playing Two diff stations and one cant compete with the other tampa is an out back nazi organization I will not let this one go quietly, I don't understand ythat it was showing on verizon guide yesterday and this prick puts me on hold as to why they are now showing eco ****ing adventures I'm angry thats right we dont even get the **** heel dolphins we got eco adventures this is inhumane

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Question:

Assbag/Doucheclown, Curt Shilling and Bill Belichick walk into a bar.

Who's face do you beat in first and why, oh internet tough guy?
    Actually, I grab a Chinese gymnast and knock them all silly in one shot.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

He was being an ass from the beginning of the call which tells me that a lot more people are asking them for the Jets game than he was willing to let on.

I'm going out on a limb here...did you begin the conversation "Uh, yeah, howya doin" and then go into the agitated rant?

You said Jacksonville was nearer Atlanta.

Maybe he doesnt like The northerners and their fancy ways.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Double time out you think thats bad, here in buc land cbs isn't allowed to show another football game when the bucs are playing Two diff stations and one cant compete with the other tampa is an out back nazi organization I will not let this one go quietly, I don't understand ythat it was showing on verizon guide yesterday and this prick puts me on hold as to why they are now showing eco ****ing adventures I'm angry
    Sounds like A/D's butthole is in trouble.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Double time out you think thats bad, here in buc land cbs isn't allowed to show another football game when the bucs are playing Two diff stations and one cant compete with the other tampa is an out back nazi organization I will not let this one go quietly, I don't understand ythat it was showing on verizon guide yesterday and this prick puts me on hold as to why they are now showing eco ****ing adventures I'm angry
    Chill out. Those are just the NFL blackout rules.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just called our local CBS affilliate and the assclown that answered the phone told me that they are showing the Dolphins-Cardinals game at 4 on Sunday.

Douchebag: Well, Tom Brady isn't playing.

Me: Brett Favre is playing.

Douchebag: That's true, Brett Favre is playing and we will be showing some Jets games this year but just not this week.

Me: Don't you think you'd get better ratings with the Jets-Pats than Dolphins-Cardinals? It's a much more appealing game.

Douchebag: That's your opinion.

Me: What if you got tons of phone calls and emails asking to show the Jets game?

Douchebag: Well, it would have to be quite a flood of people asking for that game and right now, believe it or not, there is a bigger flood for Miami.

Me: That's because local Dolphins fans were probably scared their game wouldn't be on so they called in because they suck.

Douchebag hangs up on me.

Help me get the game on locally JI:

programming@cbs47.com

(904) 996-0400 (ask for the programming department.)
    Too FUNNY!!! I like the "Douchebag" name.

I'm in Orlando and thats exactly why I got DIRECTTV as its either the JAGS or the Dolphins.

I HATE going to the Bars because always too many "DOUCEBAG" Miami and Bandwagon PATRIOT fans!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    utrage!!
    LMAO!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm going out on a limb here...did you begin the conversation "Uh, yeah, howya doin" and then go into the agitated rant?

You said Jacksonville was nearer Atlanta.

Maybe he doesnt like The northerners and their fancy ways.
    Yeah, and maybe to them, Assclown/Deutschbag means something else there. Like "someone against incest."

Perhaps he took offense to such an accusation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just called our local CBS affilliate and the assclown that answered the phone told me that they are showing the Dolphins-Cardinals game at 4 on Sunday.

Douchebag: Well, Tom Brady isn't playing.

Me: Brett Favre is playing.

Douchebag: That's true, Brett Favre is playing and we will be showing some Jets games this year but just not this week.

Me: Don't you think you'd get better ratings with the Jets-Pats than Dolphins-Cardinals? It's a much more appealing game.

Douchebag: That's your opinion.

Me: What if you got tons of phone calls and emails asking to show the Jets game?

Douchebag: Well, it would have to be quite a flood of people asking for that game and right now, believe it or not, there is a bigger flood for Miami.

Me: That's because local Dolphins fans were probably scared their game wouldn't be on so they called in because they suck.

Douchebag hangs up on me.

Help me get the game on locally JI:

programming@cbs47.com

(904) 996-0400 (ask for the programming department.)
    i went to JU so i made the call for you...good luck.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the way it is with all local teams actually... nationally.

In NY Metro, because there are two different teams it's different. But, you'll notice, the home team always has no competition on TV, while it's the away team who has the 2nd game airing.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just think...bacause Tommy goes down, Kleck doesnt get to see the game.

Its

so

IRONIC!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I just e-mailed this:

"Please show the Jet game for my apoplectic friend."

cc: Assclown/Douchebag
    You think I'm apoplectic? Wait til you see JiF's reaction to this thread. That poor SOB ain't gonna see the game no matter what now.

He was going to TIVO it as he has familial responsibilities Sunday. Now he can't even do that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Methinks that if you include teh AKF in an e-mail, the results may be more favorable. Throw in a "Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry..." for good measure.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Its

so

IRONIC!
    You should get a t-shirt made that says "Assclown/Deutschbag Fan Club" with teh akface crossed out.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Double time out you think thats bad, here in buc land cbs isn't allowed to show another football game when the bucs are playing Two diff stations and one cant compete with the other tampa is an out back nazi organization I will not let this one go quietly, I don't understand ythat it was showing on verizon guide yesterday and this prick puts me on hold as to why they are now showing eco ****ing adventures I'm angry thats right we dont even get the **** heel dolphins we got eco adventures this is inhumane
    Ragu, the rule only applies when the Bucs are at home. Which is why last week when they were in New Orleans for a 1pm KO and we were in Miami at a 1 PM KO we still got the Jet game on CBS. It's a NFL rule, I've called Bright House about it already a few years ago. I've actually looked at each teams schedule and how it lines up and besides the Monday Nighter the next time we will get a game will be Week 8 I believe. So get ready to hit up the bars dude!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Its

so

IRONIC!
    I'll still get to see the game. I'll just go to a bar. But I'd much rather watch from the comfort of my own home.

I was gonna make ribs.