Thread: McCain: Obama Wants to Teach Kindergartners All About Sex

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

McCain: Obama Wants to Teach Kindergartners All About Sex

[QUOTE]The McCain advertisement calls it "Obama's one accomplishment" in education: "legislation to teach comprehensive sex education to kindergartners."

"Learning about sex before learning to read? Barack Obama, wrong on education, wrong for your family," the ad concludes. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]The sex education ad referred to legislation Obama voted for -- but did not sponsor -- in the Illinois Senate that allowed school boards to develop "age-appropriate" sex education courses at all levels. [B]Kindergarten teachers were given the approval to teach about appropriate and inappropriate touching to combat molestation[/B]. [/QUOTE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe this issue has been completely debunked!

What's true, however, is that Barack Obama decided against sending his two daughters to the public schools where he lives. They attend a private school.

So the 'do as I say, not as I do' liberal albatross is justifiably around his neck. :(

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2744972]I believe this issue has been completely debunked!

What's true, however, is that Barack Obama decided against sending his two daughters to the public schools where he lives. They attend a private school.

So the 'do as I say, not as I do' liberal albatross is justifiably around his neck. :([/QUOTE]

How is it 'do as I say not as I do'?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about Kindergarden per se, but I fully support a frank and fact-based education program on human anatomy, biology and reproduction.

For a species so advanced as we.....we're still awful afriad of our pee pee holes and our privates. For crying out loud, we have people in this country, adults mind you, actually afriad to use the word PENIS as if this general-issue piece of biological equipment were somehow....evil.

The Evil Penis of Satan Risen!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2744972]I believe this issue has been completely debunked![/QUOTE]

The ad was just launched yesterday, so apparently the issue is far from over.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2744972]What's true, however, is that Barack Obama decided against sending his two daughters to the public schools where he lives. They attend a private school.

So the 'do as I say, not as I do' liberal albatross is justifiably around his neck. :([/QUOTE]

Why, what did he tell people to do? :huh: John McCain sent his kids to private school too. I don't see the issue.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2745006]Why, what did he tell people to do? :huh: John McCain sent his kids to private school too. I don't see the issue.[/QUOTE]

Democrats are always telling schools how they should be run. Politically-correct curricula and expensive teachers/administrators. Teachers union endorsements?

Then they turn around send their kids to private schools.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2745030]Democrats are always telling schools how they should be run. Politically-correct curricula and expensive teachers/administrators. Teachers union endorsements?

Then they turn around send their kids to private schools.[/QUOTE]

So because they want to reform public education to match the successes many of private schools, they're hypocrites for sending their own children to private schools in the meantime while they try to close the gap?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2745030]Democrats are always telling schools how they should be run. Politically-correct curricula and expensive teachers/administrators. Teachers union endorsements?

So you mean that in a general way it's hypocritical for any democrat to send his kids to a private school? Bush started No Child Left Behind. Is he also a hypocrite for sending his kids to private school?

Sorry, there's no meat on this bone.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2745044]Sorry, there's no meat on this bone.[/QUOTE]

Come on, dudes! If you believe so strongly in public schools you should send your own children to public schools.

Obama does not send his own kids to the nearby public schools. He sends them to advantaged private schools.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2745109]Come on, dudes! If you believe so strongly in public schools you should send your own children to public schools.

Obama does not send his own kids to the nearby public schools. He sends them to advantaged private schools.[/QUOTE]

Does he pay taxes that contribute to the public schools?

Does he ask for that tax money to be spent on his kids private school instead of the local public school?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;2745142]Does he pay taxes that contribute to the public schools?

Does he ask for that tax money to be spent on his kids private school instead of the local public school?[/QUOTE]

Uh, I'm gonna say...'no'? :dunno:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the typical conservative fear-mongering about sex.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

It has nothing to with being a Democrat or a Republican, rich people send there kids to private schools because they can.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did McCain come out with an ad saying "Obama wants to be president, Obama wasts to f*ck your kids"