Thread: To Jets Players Who Read This Site: Tell Coles To Quit Being Such A B*TCH!! Thnx!!

To Jets Players Who Read This Site: Tell Coles To Quit Being Such A B*TCH!! Thnx!!

seriously......this guy is like a freaking girlie man.

Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon View Post
    amen! I think the exact same thing. BOO HOO my noodle arm bff is gone and now a GOOD quarterback is throwing the ball to mee!!!

STFU

To Friends And Family Of Neckdemon Who Read This Site: Tell Him To Stop Posting With Caps On Every Single Word And Tell Him To Stop Making Redundant Threads.

Quote Originally Posted by JacksonHtsJetFan View Post
    amen! I think the exact same thing. BOO HOO my noodle arm bff is gone and now a GOOD quarterback is throwing the ball to mee!!!

STFU

yeah that and i just read mean bro's thread abotu how he acted like a douche at the team hotel. i can't wait for this guy to get the hell out of new york.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    To Friends And Family Of Neckdemon Who Read This Site: Tell Him To Stop Posting With Caps On Every Single Word And Tell Him To Stop Making Redundant Threads.

it's a title you moron.......

Hall Of Fame
    /Signed.

I'm worried he might go as far as not try as hard. Or drop balls or something who knows.

Though my main concern is team chemistry. I hope this act he is pulling doesn't affect the locker room.

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    I honestly believe Chad and Coles are more than just friends, if you catch my drift.

We should trade him to Miami this coming offseason, just so we can reunite these lovebirds.... at least the colors they'll be wearing will fit them better.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkweather View Post
    I honestly believe Chad and Coles are more than just friends, if you catch my drift.

People that say Coles is gay -- ARE GAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkweather View Post

what you think they hang out with brady???

yeah that and i just read mean bro's thread abotu how he acted like a douche at the team hotel. i can't wait for this guy to get the hell out of new york.
    Edit: Just kidding its right on top of the forum
    Last edited by JacksonHtsJetFan; 09-11-2008 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonio_JetFan View Post

you wanna knwo how i know coles is gay????

cause he shunned the media and would only listen to emo songs after his butt buddy was cut

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonio_JetFan View Post
    Ok... if you say so....

it's a title you moron.......
    I'm gonna guess that you weren't exactly stellar in English class eh?

Why the hell are you going to create a new thread that basically says the exact same thing another thread does? Soon this board will be full of threads discussing the same thing with the same stupid opinion in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by JacksonHtsJetFan View Post
    Link? I wanna read this

it's like the 3rd thread down...."team hotel last night"

I don't care what the hell Coles does, as long as he shows up on the field and performs.

Now that he's relatively healthy, I fully expect him to live up to the generous contract the Jets guaranteed and play like a professional.