Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad night for rePUBES

Bad night for rePUBES

2 Face McBush back on the small screen...looking like and answering like a fool.

McBush calling for change? Maybe a change of his Depends!!!

The PIG is RIPE FOR SLAUGHTER

HERE PIGGY PIGGY

There are some Democrats on this board that make me think with the intellect of their comments.

You might want to get to know them.

For the most part, I actually thought McCain did well tonight, he even made me laugh when made a joke about being old. He actually jokingly fell asleep, and snored.

but then he had the creepy smile at the end and he lost me. ;)
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 09-11-2008 at 10:23 PM.

[QUOTE=JCnflies;2745448]There are some Democrats on this board that make me think with the intellect of their comments.

You might want to get to know them.[/QUOTE]

here piggy piggy....

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2745449]For the most part, I actually thought McCain did well tonight, he even made me laugh when made a joke about being old. He actually jokingly alseep, and snored.

but then he had the creepy smile at the end and he lost me. ;)[/QUOTE]

that's okay just don't give in to the Sarah MILF smile, guaranteed to leave u broke and blue balled

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2745449]For the most part, I actually thought McCain did well tonight, he even made me laugh when made a joke about being old. He actually jokingly alseep, and snored.

Very well may be the creepiest smile in politics today.

btw what's the point of this thread. Does this forum have it's own SBIII?

I really like when we get to see the personalities of the candidates. I love the writings of CS Lewis. He used to be best bnuds with JRR Tolkien. THey used to meet for lunch at a pub in England. I would love to have sat at the table with them and just listened.

Likewise, I would love to have McCain, Palin, Obama and Biden over for a barbecue and start talking about the issues. I think these guys become much more likable when the public persona drops.

[QUOTE=person;2745456]that's okay just don't give in to the Sarah MILF smile, guaranteed to leave u broke and blue balled[/QUOTE]

Sarah Palin is a fraud. This women clearly just got prepped for a week and half on foreign policy and you expect me to take it as face value?

[QUOTE=HessStation;2745459]Very well may be the creepiest smile in politics today.

btw what's the point of this thread. Does this forum have it's own SBIII?[/QUOTE]

o, my apologies, this room is stuffed full of jet fan political junkies and there is no room for more dullards like you...

[QUOTE=JCnflies;2745460]I really like when we get to see the personalities of the candidates. I love the writings of CS Lewis. He used to be best bnuds with JRR Tolkien. THey used to meet for lunch at a pub in England. I would love to have sat at the table with them and just listened.

Likewise, I would love to have McCain, Palin, Obama and Biden over for a barbecue and start talking about the issues. I think these guys become much more likable when the public persona drops.[/QUOTE]

I honestly believe John McCain is a good man, I really don't think he believe in half the **** he's running on. He sold his soul to win this election, it's honestly sad. Will he go back to the old McCain if he's elected? Maybe, but should we really support a man who doesn't stand up to what HE believes in? I don't think so. John McCain use to be a maverick, now he votes with George Bush 90% of the time.

[QUOTE=person;2745469]o, my apologies, this room is stuffed full of jet fan political junkies and there is no room for more dullards like you...[/QUOTE]

Are you talking to yourself?

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2745465]Sarah Palin is a fraud. This women clearly just got prepped for a week and half on foreign policy and you expect me to take it as face value?[/QUOTE]

actually no...i was giving u more credit than that...she's naive and it showed...I thought Gibson gave a solid interview and Palin was wondering where the answer was

All Pro
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2745459]btw what's the point of this thread. Does this forum have it's own SBIII?[/QUOTE]

It's eerily reminiscent of GJ&H's Here, piggy piggy thread on the main board.

[QUOTE=HessStation;2745478]Are you talking to yourself?[/QUOTE]

apparently not

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2745484]It's eerily reminiscent of GJ&H's Here, piggy piggy thread on the main board.[/QUOTE]

Could we be talking doppelganger here?

[QUOTE=person;2745485]apparently not[/QUOTE]

how apparent is it, if I had to ask.

[QUOTE=person;2745482]I thought Gibson gave a solid interview[/QUOTE]

a solid interview lol. Palin is running for Vice President and she gets grilled a frigging million times harder on experience than the dumbocratic presidential candidate with way less relevent experience.

[QUOTE=HessStation;2745507]how apparent is it, if I had to ask.[/QUOTE]

apparently not as easy as i thought...you must be another Palin child :D:D:D

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2745470]I honestly believe John McCain is a good man, I really don't think he believe in half the **** he's running on. He sold his soul to win this election, it's honestly sad. Will he go back to the old McCain if he's elected? Maybe, but should we really support a man who doesn't stand up to what HE believes in? I don't think so. John McCain use to be a maverick, now he votes with George Bush 90% of the time.[/QUOTE]

And Obama says he is change and he votes with the DEms 97% of the time...... the same Dems that control Congress and have a lower approval rating than Bush.

One other thing............ ALL sell their souls to win the elections. McCain to the right wing like Dobson and Obama to the left like Souros.

And, since you brought it up, at least the rw side works toward saving the soul:)

[QUOTE=person;2745516]apparently not as easy as i thought...you must be another Palin child :D:D:D[/QUOTE]

No, I'm Mary's, why would you assume that?