Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 as it happened on MSNBC

9/11 as it happened on MSNBC

Anyone watching this? It's absolutely frighting.

Seriously guys, We all have our differences here, but I think we all agree, we must get every last bastard that was responsible for attacking us.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 09-12-2008 at 12:09 AM.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2745682]Anyone watching this? It's absolutely frighting.

Seriously guys, We all have our differences here, but I think we all agree, we must get every last bastard that was responsible for attacking us.[/QUOTE]

there's only one left...and he isnt in Iraq

Veteran

Seriously guys, We all have our differences here, but I think we all agree, we must get every last bastard that was responsible for attacking us.[/QUOTE]

amen bro. i spent a good amount of time watching stuff like this tonight and the word frightening is a good one to use...get em all

All League
    IMHO getting "the guys" that did this is less important than getting the mindset that did this. Guys can always be replaced.

A purely military response is asinine. Purely winning through bullying does nothing to quash the hatreds behind these attacks. Jets fans need only think of their feelings for the Patriots to put themselves in the terrorists' shoes.

At the very least, if we're going to minimize terrorism we need to understand it. Would anyone like to spell out Al Quaida's grudge against the US. Is it cuz we're #1, the West, *******s, christians, etc....?

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2745713]IMHO getting "the guys" that did this is less important than getting the mindset that did this. Guys can always be replaced.

A purely military response is asinine. Purely winning through bullying does nothing to quash the hatreds behind these attacks. Jets fans need only think of their feelings for the Patriots to put themselves in the terrorists' shoes.

At the very least, if we're going to minimize terrorism we need to understand it. Would anyone like to spell out Al Quaida's grudge against the US. Is it cuz we're #1, the West, *******s, christians, etc....?[/QUOTE]

I think we need someone with an ivy league education to answer those questions.

;)

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2745716]I think we need someone with an ivy league education to answer those questions.

;)[/QUOTE]

President Bush?

John Kerry?

Bill O'Reilly?

alright... i waited until after midnight, simply so that pro Bushies wouldn't blow a gasket and pretend i was "smearing the memory" of 9/11 families ...

but the memories of the fallen are also served by reminding people of the facts... facts that some people in this country would prefer go away, and never be spoken of, and history books re-written... they've done an excellent job of it thus far...

Because your current VP and many others knew the attacks that day were coming, knew how they would attack, and stalled the response to those attacks...

That's right. Let's be reminded of the fraud, incompetence, and criminal ambition that allowed "a new Pearl Harbor" to take place for their diabolic plans.

Dodging subpeonas, issuing retroactive pardons, ramming thru compromising legislation, halting FBI investigations, switching to charter flights shortly before, undeniable ties to the Saudis, millions in put options the day before, ushering the bin Ladens out without questioning, blocking independent investigations, controlling independent investigations and hearings, refusal to issue subpeonas, scooping and shipping hundreds of tons of evidence, confusing and stalling NORAD, making whistleblowing intelligence assets disappear, putting gag orders on whistleblowing translators, shaping the news coverage of the "guilty" within minutes, shielding the ISI and the money trail, ostricizing truth seekers, shifting focus to Iraq within hours... and on and on and on and on and on and on...

Doesn't sound like the "innocuous" acts of a power circle with nothing to hide, now does it? That's because they're not innocuous, and there are no coincidences.

The obligatory personal attacks to follow this post are expected and utterly ineffectual. However, I'll only acknowledge those who wish to debate the facts and beat me with them, if they feel they exist. Otherwise, if no one disputes those facts above, I'll assume it's all common knowledge in the minds of everyone here. Personal feelings and jabs towards me will be irrelevant and ignored.

:yes:
    Last edited by Press_Coverage; 09-12-2008 at 01:42 AM.

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2745749]alright... i waited until after midnight, simply so that pro Bushies wouldn't blow a gasket and pretend i was "smearing the memory" of 9/11 families ...

but the memories of the fallen are also served by reminding people of the facts... facts that some people in this country would prefer go away, and never be spoken of, and history books re-written... they've done an excellent job of it thus far...

Because your current VP and many others knew the attacks that day were coming, knew how they would attack, and stalled the response to those attacks...

That's right. Let's be reminded of the fraud, incompetence, and criminal ambition that allowed "a new Pearl Harbor" to take place for their diabolic plans.

Dodging subpeonas, issuing retroactive pardons, ramming thru compromising legislation, halting FBI investigations, switching to charter flights shortly before, undeniable ties to the Saudis, millions in put options the day before, ushering the bin Ladens out without questioning, blocking independent investigations, controlling independent investigations and hearings, refusal to issue subpeonas, scooping and shipping hundreds of tons of evidence, confusing and stalling NORAD, making whistleblowing intelligence assets disappear, putting gag orders on whistleblowing translators, shaping the news coverage of the "guilty" within minutes, shielding the ISI and the money trail, ostricizing truth seekers, shifting focus to Iraq within hours... and on and on and on and on and on and on...

Doesn't sound like the "innocuous" acts of a power circle with nothing to hide, now does it? That's because they're not innocuous, and there are no coincidences.

The obligatory personal attacks to follow this post are expected and utterly ineffectual. However, I'll only acknowledge those who wish to debate the facts and beat me with them, if they feel they exist. Otherwise, if no one disputes those facts above, I'll assume it's all common knowledge in the minds of everyone here. Personal feelings and jabs towards me will be irrelevant and ignored.

:yes:[/QUOTE]

If you're going to cite facts, I want to see academic sources to back them up.

I thought MSNBC was against showing graphic footage of 911.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124WAoqwKto"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124WAoqwKto[/URL]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2745713]IMHO getting "the guys" that did this is less important than getting the mindset that did this. Guys can always be replaced.

At the very least, if we're going to minimize terrorism we need to understand it. Would anyone like to spell out Al Quaida's grudge against the US. Is it cuz we're #1, the West, *******s, christians, etc....?[/QUOTE]

it certainly isn't because they hate our freedoms as many say it is.......

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2745813]I thought MSNBC was against showing graphic footage of 911.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124WAoqwKto"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124WAoqwKto[/URL][/QUOTE]

For those that can't see the video:

"I'm sorry, it's necessary to say this and I wanted to separate myself from the others on the air about this. [B]If at this late date, any television network had of its own accord showed that much videotape, and that much graphic videotape of 9/11, and I speak as somebody who lost a few friends there, it, we, would be rightly eviscerated at all quarters[/B], perhaps by the Republican Party itself, for exploiting the memories of the dead and perhaps even for trying to evoke that pain again. If you reacted to that videotape the way I did, I apologize. It is a subject of great pain for many of us still and was probably not appropriate to be shown."

VERY TRUE...& regardless of what people think of the war in Iraq, Al Qaeda made it the central battle vs the US, & got crushed...

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2745749]Because your current VP and many others knew the attacks that day were coming, knew how they would attack, and stalled the response to those attacks...

:yes:[/QUOTE]

Nope, no personal attacks.

Just a :rolleyes: and frankly, you're endless Conspiracy Mongering is hardly worth that anymore.

By the way, whats your super-secret-one-time-only-lock-of-the week spread pick on the Pats v. Jets?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2745813]I thought MSNBC was against showing graphic footage of 911.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124WAoqwKto"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124WAoqwKto[/URL][/QUOTE]

nice try, but MSNBC only used the audio from those days events, and had up an image of the world trade center as the visual.

[QUOTE=shuler82;2746258]nice try, but MSNBC only used the audio from those days events, and had up an image of the world trade center as the visual.[/QUOTE]

I didn't watch it. The OP made it sound as if it were quite graphic.

Doesn't change the fact that Olbermann is a giant douchebag.

flushingjet
    [quote=Tyler Durden;2745682]Anyone watching this? It's absolutely frighting.

Seriously guys, We all have our differences here, but I think we all agree, we must get every last bastard that was responsible for attacking us.[/quote]

Why bother, libs/Ron Paul fanboys say we deserved it, will prevent any sweeping, effectual action(s) and furthermore any action we take will only breed more terror and take away whatever liberty we have left.

:yes:

Jets Insider VIP

If you're serious,and I"m not sure you are, here is my theory:

While Europe was suffering through the Dark Ages, the Muslim world was on top. Things changed, the world goes through cycles, and now Muslims are not even close to what they once were: the guardians of civilization for lack of a better phrase. Their societies are extremely backward. It doesn't help that their religion was spread at the end of a sword. So, instead of making corrections, the easy way out is to lash out at nonbelievers, or anyone they consider an infidel (Shiites vs Sunnis vs Wahabis).

As I've posted before, the first appearance of this behavior was in the 1920s with the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Its not new, just new to us (1970's Iran, 1980s muhjadheen (sp?)).

The only way to deal with fanatics is to kill them before they kill you, making them way more dangerous than the Soviets were during the Cold War.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2746069]Nope, no personal attacks.

Just a :rolleyes: and frankly, you're endless Conspiracy Mongering is hardly worth that anymore.

By the way, whats your super-secret-one-time-only-lock-of-the week spread pick on the Pats v. Jets?[/QUOTE]

The number in that game has little value for either side, though if forced to make a pick, it's astonishing that a 16-0 team from last year is getting points from anyone just because their QB is hurt....

Anyhow, I'll note that no one here is able and willing to dispute those facts. Point made.

Some people are disgusted by the cabal's role in it.... Some people just refuse to acknowledge the cabal's role in it... And some people know it's true, and are completely OK with it -- an "ends justify means" rationale. ... But no one can honestly deny the evidence didn't warrant a closer look. Or at least, a closer look not controlled by one of their own.

[QUOTE=Press_Coverage;2746952]

Anyhow, I'll note that no one here is able and willing to dispute those facts. Point made.

[/QUOTE]

And I'll note you ignored my request for some academic resources to back up your claims.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2746962]And I'll note you ignored my request for some academic resources to back up your claims.[/QUOTE]

I just generally subconciously ignore you, paulie... sorry. Didn't see it.

Anyhow, you won't be shaping the parameters of the debate, but I can assure you my material will not be from "JoeLeftist'sblog.com" or anything of the sort... Academia quite usually isn't willing to take on this topic... There's funding to worry about.

My sources are direct quotes in books and news documentaries from former intel officers, former Bush officials, heads of state from around the world, the public record from the 9/11 Comission and NORAD hearings, among others.

Anyhow, pick one.