Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Quinnipiac Poll: Florida Solidly With McCain! Obama Leads In PA & OH!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Quinnipiac Poll: Florida Solidly With McCain! Obama Leads In PA & OH!

[url]http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x2882.xml?ReleaseID=1212[/url]

But Obama's lead over McCain in Pennsylvania and Ohio have been cut in half in the past two weeks. Obama is clearly going to have to defend what he has left while McCain looks to expand!

:jets18

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rudy thought he had Florida in the bag.

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2745800][url]http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x2882.xml?ReleaseID=1212[/url]

But Obama's lead over McCain in Pennsylvania and Ohio have been cut in half in the past two weeks. Obama is clearly going to have to defend what he has left while McCain looks to expand!

:jets18[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2746942]Rudy thought he had Florida in the bag.[/QUOTE]

Has there been a worse campaign strategy in the past 30 years than Rudy's, "Let's intentionally lose everything and save our money till Florida" strategy? What a failure....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never a fan of Rudy, but between him and Michael Steele, I am not sure who has been acting worse lately. Rudy should watch himself, he has enough skeletons in his closet to last a lifetime and Steele was a Lt. Gov. and lost his last election, he is a nobody. Well I guess Fox likes him because he is a black Republican, that is my guess.

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2746946]Has there been a worse campaign strategy in the past 30 years than Rudy's, "Let's intentionally lose everything and save our money till Florida" strategy? What a failure....[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2746946]Has there been a worse campaign strategy in the past 30 years than Rudy's, "Let's intentionally lose everything and save our money till Florida" strategy? What a failure....[/QUOTE]

That wasn't really his strategy. He tried to pretend it was after spending lots of time early in NH and Iowa and getting no traction in the polls.

What a terrible candidate he was.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    And it's poll numbers like these that are causing Barack Obama to begin losing his mind.

"George Bush" this and "George Bush" that. Geez, Barack. You're mentally sick! :eek:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea Rudy didn't have a chance being pro-choice and pro-gay marriage. The right would never support someone like that. They'd rather embrace an obviously fake nobody of a governor of Mass before him. His place is in New York and that's where he should stay.

But you know who you don't see anymore is Pataki. I'm surprised he's not doing anything.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    One original thought, is that soo hard?

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2747009]And it's poll numbers like these that are causing Barack Obama to begin losing his mind.

"George Bush" this and "George Bush" that. Geez, Barack. You're mentally sick! :eek:[/QUOTE]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2745800][url]http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x2882.xml?ReleaseID=1212[/url]

:jets18[/QUOTE]

According to the article Obama's lead decreased in Pa. but increased by 4 points in Ohio.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I liked this part on the bottom:
    Terrorism
    The war in Iraq
    The economy
    Illegal immigration
    Energy policy
    Health care

But I was wondering where experience, good looks, public speaking, and ability to interview under fire where? Guess there not so important after all.:rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsmetsrangers;2747065]According to the article Obama's lead decreased in Pa. but increased by 4 points in Ohio.....[/QUOTE]

Ohio will decide the presidency.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2747083]Ohio will decide the presidency.[/QUOTE]

Nope!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2746957]That wasn't really his strategy. He tried to pretend it was after spending lots of time early in NH and Iowa and getting no traction in the polls.

What a terrible candidate he was.[/QUOTE]

I ranked Rudy dead last among the declared GOP guys, then McCain. Then Ron Paul.

The only caveat to this is that Mike Huckabee was the worst. I ranked him so low that he was looking up at last place.

I know we basically don't agree on much in terms of candidates, but I do envy you in the sense that at least your #1 pick is still alive and likely to win. Must be nice. Stupid Romney couldn't even beat the stack of zeroes the GOP threw together...pretty lame.