Thread: INTRADE.COM 20 point swing in McCain's favor...

INTRADE.COM 20 point swing in McCain's favor...

These aren't pollster', these are professional traders...& they're rarely wrong. Palin, whatever you think of her, has sold an awful lot of everyday Americans in "flyover country"...unless she blows herself up in the debate with Biden, McCain will win this thing.

Guaranteed - the Obama campaign look at these numbers as well as national & state-by-state poll numbers.

They know they're in trouble!

Obama actually had a television advertisement today attacking McCain partially because McCain is 'computer illiterate'. Does Barack Obama think we're hiring a tech support dude to be President? :eek:

Obama is not going after McCain regarding issues. Obama is going after McCain on personal issues. Going after your opponent on personal issues this close to election day is a sure sign that the (your) end is near.

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2747030]Guaranteed - the Obama campaign look at these numbers as well as national & state-by-state poll numbers.

They know they're in trouble!

Obama actually had a television advertisement today attacking McCain partially because McCain is 'computer illiterate'. Does Barack Obama think we're hiring a tech support dude to be President? :eek:

Obama is not going after McCain regarding issues. Obama is going after McCain on personal issues. Going after your opponent on personal issues this close to election day is a sure sign that the (your) end is near.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. And McCain can't type on a keyboard because of injuries he sustaine while in prisosn camp..this was brought up during the 2000 Republican primaries, & no one touched it. Thanks Barack- you've stumbled yet again...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2747510]Exactly. And McCain can't type on a keyboard because of injuries he sustaine while in prisosn camp..this was brought up during the 2000 Republican primaries, & no one touched it. Thanks Barack- you've stumbled yet again...[/QUOTE]

if Stephen fu[i]c[/i]king Hawking can use a computer, McCain and his war injuries sure as hell can... that's a bs excuse if you ask me

but it's a great talking point or riposte

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2747516]if Stephen fu[i]c[/i]king Hawking can use a computer, McCain and his war injuries sure as hell can... that's a bs excuse if you ask me

but it's a great talking point or riposte[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know if McCain can use a computer or not because of injuries sustained in the Hanoi Hiliton. But, if this is all the left has is to knock someone because they can't use a computer then they are in deep doo doo. Well, at least you guys have someone that can jump and shoot hoops...:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2747516]if Stephen fu[i]c[/i]king Hawking can use a computer, McCain and his war injuries sure as hell can...[/QUOTE]
    What do you want from him, a working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets?

The anger you feel should be directed towards the Obama campaign for making such a ridiculous ad.

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2747516]if Stephen fu[i]c[/i]king Hawking can use a computer, McCain and his war injuries sure as hell can... that's a bs excuse if you ask me

but it's a great talking point or riposte[/QUOTE]

And Stephen Hawking is wheelchair bound, too. I wonder if Obama's VP running mate Joe Biden wants Hawking to stand up and take a bow for being able to type! :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2746021]These aren't pollster', these are professional traders...& they're rarely wrong.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.intrade.com/[/url]

Really? Cuz now it seems your esteemed non"pollsters" flip-flopped on who dey thinks gonna win. McCain....SELL SELL SELL.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2759298][url]http://www.intrade.com/[/url]

Really? Cuz now it seems your esteemed non"pollsters" flip-flopped on who dey thinks gonna win. McCain....SELL SELL SELL.[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA talk about a failure of a thread. Yeah McCain invented the blackberry but he doesn't know how to use the internet, I feel really confident in him. Time to play the POW card again!