Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT The end times

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

OT The end times

Sorry to post it here Sooth but I did not see a biblical forum, I think thier should be one.

Anyway I have been watching this series the last couple nights and this guy really has opened my eyes. he takes the words of the bible and puts them in words we understand. With all these storms, wars, and diseases we are very near the end of times. Get right with GOD now if you wish.

[url]http://www.amazingfacts.org/Television/ProphecySeminars/MostAmazingProphecies/tabid/80/Default.aspx[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    great, just when the jets have a shot at the SB. knew it was too good to be true

is it on tv?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;2746155]Sorry to post it here Sooth but I did not see a biblical forum, I think thier should be one.

Anyway I have been watching this series the last couple nights and this guy really has opened my eyes. he takes the words of the bible and puts them in words we understand. With all these storms, wars, and diseases we are very near the end of times. Get right with GOD now if you wish.

[url]http://www.amazingfacts.org/Television/ProphecySeminars/MostAmazingProphecies/tabid/80/Default.aspx[/url][/QUOTE]

Yeah, cuz there never were storms, wars or diseases before.:rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    this should be a ho hum thread...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ironically one of the biggest problems in the world today (overpopulation) is due to the fact that there are less killer diseases then ever in the past.

I'm trying to say anything religious about it, but the idea that we're coming to an end beacuse of storms or wars or diseases is misleading

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually Nostadomus predicted Brady going down over 500 years ago.

Its true. Look it up.

Oh, and he also said "Take the Pats and the points...and the under if you have a few extra bucks"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, I've lived through about 117 ends of the world, religious and otherwise. Each one more disappointing than the rest.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    well take it for what you think if even one person looks at the series then I have done my job. I don't think it is on TV anymore but you can order it if you can't watch it online. Online it is free. And yes thier have been storms and wars and stuff but they are increasing in numbers. When was the last time we had this many hurricanes in the same year?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

The end times

True stuff.:yes:

Mets are in first place 17 games to go, Jets have Farve and Brady is out.

The end must be coming.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL this is fantastic. It's all so clear now why you were the ONLY person who wanted Dan Connor at pick 6.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;2746155]Sorry to post it here Sooth [B]but I did not see a [/B][B]biblical forum, I think thier should be one[/B].

[url]http://www.amazingfacts.org/Television/ProphecySeminars/MostAmazingProphecies/tabid/80/Default.aspx[/url][/QUOTE]

Yeah, because what's a football message board without a biblical forum. Simpleton.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i love the idea of this, rather than focus on the activities of those in the city of man and how they are bringing these sort of things on we ignore them and get all fussy about how awesome the City of God will be, while the water is rising underfoot.

You go with God, Ima a go with munition and a water filtration system.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    mock all you want it does not bother me......I was just making a thread to open some eyes. If you don't believe why post instead you should just have ignored it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;2746155]Sorry to post it here Sooth but I did not see a biblical forum, I think thier should be one.

Dammit looks like I picked the wrong year to quit drinking

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2746238]Dammit looks like I picked the wrong year to quit drinking[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for you to chime in... Next on the radar is Sackdance followed by SuperNewb.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It really is amazing how the vague references in writings people hold as divine always refer to THEM and THEIR situations. They couldn't refer to anyone else or any other time.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pac2566;2746244]I was waiting for you to chime in... Next on the radar is Sackdance followed by SuperNewb.[/QUOTE]

Seriously Im only allowed to drink on sundays from now on, for at least a year.Its all good blood pressure back down to 120 70 Lost 20 pounds and I only get wasted on the sabbath. Special place in hell for me.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew I wasn't getting my big chance with Scarlett Johanssen. Damn. :(

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;2746155]Sorry to post it here Sooth but I did not see a biblical forum, I think thier should be one.[/QUOTE]

Religion Discussion and Current Events goes in the "Politics and World Events" Forum.

Thread Moved.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;2746234]mock all you want it does not bother me......I was just making a thread to open some eyes. If you don't believe why post instead you should just have ignored it.[/QUOTE]

The J in JI stands for Jets, not Jesus.