Thread: Obama's

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Obama's

Shot at McCains e-mail skills
    [url]http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OTliMTNiZjg5ZDEwZWNiZDYwZWFjN2JlNjNjNjkxZmM=[/url]

Just another shot from a DUMBASS. I guess he cant Google! Obama time to go back to Community Organizing yours has the highest murder rate in the country! Another fine job by a liberal but then again it must be someone elses fault!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2747186]Shot at McCains e-mail skills
    [url]http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OTliMTNiZjg5ZDEwZWNiZDYwZWFjN2JlNjNjNjkxZmM=[/url]

Just another shot from a DUMBASS. I guess he cant Google! Obama time to go back to Community Organizing yours has the highest murder rate in the country! Another fine job by a liberal but then again it must be someone elses fault![/QUOTE]

Agree that if that is Obama's definition of fighting back, he is in bad shape. However, it is just weird that McCain can't even check email. I mean, my mom can and she is half retarded. Do people actually print out all of the email he receives and bring it to him? What about when he is traveling? I assume senators receive a lot of importat email. Does he have like a travel fax machine or is he most familiar with carrier pidgeon ?? :confused:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    First Biden asks a guy in a wheelchair to stand and now this:

From Boston Globe, 2000: [I]McCain gets emotional at the mention of military families needing food stamps or veterans lacking health care. The outrage comes from inside: [B]McCain's severe war injuries prevent him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes.[/B] Friends marvel at McCain's encyclopedic knowledge of sports. He's an avid fan - Ted Williams is his hero - but he can't raise his arm above his shoulder to throw a baseball.[/I]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2747273][B]McCain's severe war injuries prevent him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes.[/B] [/I][/QUOTE]

That's a freaking load of bullsh*t. Pure, unadulterated bullsh*t. Just another example of McCains platform. Noun, verb, POW, verb.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2747473]That's a freaking load of bullsh*t. Pure, unadulterated bullsh*t. Just another example of McCains platform. Noun, verb, POW, verb.[/QUOTE]

Getting worried there PK...those pipe fittings of yours that were already loose are starting to leak. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2747473]That's a freaking load of bullsh*t. Pure, unadulterated bullsh*t. Just another example of McCains platform. Noun, verb, POW, verb.[/QUOTE]
    That's a direct quote from the Boston Globe eight years ago.

The cheesy cheapshots aren't working. Add that to cratering poll numbers (commanding lead wiped in days) with E-Day 7 weeks out and Palin dominating coverage, not a good sign - for Obama lovers.