Thread: Obama's

All League

Obama's

Shot at McCains e-mail skills
    http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...JlNjNjNjkxZmM=

Just another shot from a DUMBASS. I guess he cant Google! Obama time to go back to Community Organizing yours has the highest murder rate in the country! Another fine job by a liberal but then again it must be someone elses fault!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Shot at McCains e-mail skills
    http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...JlNjNjNjkxZmM=

Just another shot from a DUMBASS. I guess he cant Google! Obama time to go back to Community Organizing yours has the highest murder rate in the country! Another fine job by a liberal but then again it must be someone elses fault!
    Agree that if that is Obama's definition of fighting back, he is in bad shape. However, it is just weird that McCain can't even check email. I mean, my mom can and she is half retarded. Do people actually print out all of the email he receives and bring it to him? What about when he is traveling? I assume senators receive a lot of importat email. Does he have like a travel fax machine or is he most familiar with carrier pidgeon ??

First Biden asks a guy in a wheelchair to stand and now this:

From Boston Globe, 2000: McCain gets emotional at the mention of military families needing food stamps or veterans lacking health care. The outrage comes from inside: McCain's severe war injuries prevent him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes. Friends marvel at McCain's encyclopedic knowledge of sports. He's an avid fan - Ted Williams is his hero - but he can't raise his arm above his shoulder to throw a baseball.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    McCain's severe war injuries prevent him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes. [/I]
    That's a freaking load of bullsh*t. Pure, unadulterated bullsh*t. Just another example of McCains platform. Noun, verb, POW, verb.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    That's a freaking load of bullsh*t. Pure, unadulterated bullsh*t. Just another example of McCains platform. Noun, verb, POW, verb.
    Getting worried there PK...those pipe fittings of yours that were already loose are starting to leak.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    That's a direct quote from the Boston Globe eight years ago.

The cheesy cheapshots aren't working. Add that to cratering poll numbers (commanding lead wiped in days) with E-Day 7 weeks out and Palin dominating coverage, not a good sign - for Obama lovers.