Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right Wingers on JI

Veteran

Right Wingers on JI

Are out in full force today with the Barak bashing and the defense of Mrs. Savior. Starting to feel the "momentum" slipping away? Not satisfied that McCain's statements and ads were dubious enough? Nothing better to do on a Saturday?:zzz::zzz:

I was just gonna write something similar. It is amazing how defensive these Republicans are on this message board. Come November you guys will all be eating a big piece of humble pie. You've had 8 years and youre chosen leaders have run us into a war and run this economy into the ground. Your time is up.

And its amazing how they want to talk about everything else other then real issues. Take you Fox News and brainwashed minds and take a hike

Hall Of Fame
    SD- serious question:

Do you think only republicans lie and distort the records of their opponents, or try to scare voters about the opposition? If you do, PM me, I know about some sweet investment opportunities for you, guranteed money!

For the record, I think Obama is going to win easily...I think he gets a mimimum of 290 EVs. McCain is the worst.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SDJETS;2747887]Starting to feel the "momentum" slipping away? [/QUOTE]

Ummm...no.

They smell blood in the water. And for good reason too.

Jets Insider VIP
    I think McCain is gonna win: Nobama has nothing, Biden is a foot-stuck-in-mouth plagiarist, and all of Nobie's sly little jokes will come back to haunt him. I'm not worried at all. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=ChadistheMan25;2747891]I was just gonna write something similar. It is amazing how defensive these Republicans are on this message board. Come November you guys will all be eating a big piece of humble pie. You've had 8 years and youre chosen leaders have run us into a war and run this economy into the ground. Your time is up.[/QUOTE]

words to live by from a poster who joined a month ago and took the username "ChadistheMan"....:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2747931]words to live by from a poster who joined a month ago and took the username "ChadistheMan"....:D[/QUOTE]

He picked the wrong horse twice. :eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=quantum;2747934]He picked the wrong horse twice. :eek:[/QUOTE]

actually one was a horse- the other is a jackass chosen by a bunch of jackasses...:yes:
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-13-2008 at 04:13 PM.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2747931]words to live by from a poster who joined a month ago and took the username "ChadistheMan"....:D[/QUOTE]

[B]LOL[/B]

Anybody out there own individual stocks? Any idea what Obama plans to do to the capital gains tax? (double it) Anybody out there own land? Any idea what Obama plans on doing with the Bush-repealed inheritance tax? (bring it back)

Veteran
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2747910]SD- serious question:

Do you think only republicans lie and distort the records of their opponents, or try to scare voters about the opposition? If you do, PM me, I know about some sweet investment opportunities for you, guranteed money!

For the record, I think Obama is going to win easily...I think he gets a mimimum of 290 EVs. McCain is the worst.[/QUOTE]

Of course all politicians do that. Its just that McCain is doing it particularly egregiously of late, in that Rove-style, and coinciding with his slight bump (now coming back down). And that is undeniable.

I just happened to notice that today there were about 10 threads started either bashing Obama, proclaiming the race over, or finding some new angle to defend Palin's lame interview. Now that McCain's bounce is coming back down, and Palin won't be such new news and y'all have to start, you know, focusing on McBoring again, it'll be fun to watch :yes:

All League
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2747947]Anybody out there own individual stocks? Any idea what Obama plans to do to the capital gains tax? (double it) Anybody out there own land? Any idea what Obama plans on doing with the Bush-repealed inheritance tax? (bring it back)[/QUOTE]

this is a serious request, not a political statement.

could you provide the evidence that Obama is going to do these things. I mean not evidence from a group that doesnt want him elected, but from the campaign itself.

I was watching Orelily the other night and was disappointed because he has been going on for months about how Obama will raise the taxes of the middle class, and his only question to Obama related to people who make over 250K.

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2747910]Do you think only republicans lie and distort the records of their opponents, or try to scare voters about the opposition? [/QUOTE]

I only see you make comments like this when defending the right....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    This election will go down to the wire. Almost no doubt about it IMO. But it's not the national polls that matter, it's the electoral math. And, looking at Ohio and other "battleground states" I don't see the math working well for McCain. Just an opinion, and I honestly haven't looked at the most recent polls, but as recently as a week ago it seemed that McCain might only trail Obama 47% to 45% nationally but still get clobbered in the electoral college.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 09-13-2008 at 04:47 PM.

[QUOTE=ChadistheMan25;2747892]And its amazing how they want to talk about everything else other then real issues. Take you Fox News and brainwashed minds and take a hike[/QUOTE]

That's funny, because most of us "independent" "swing" "centrist" "don't believe in anything:rolleyes:" voters are waiting for either side to bring up a "real issue". LOL, you're as confused as your username.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2747994]This election will go down to the wire. Almost no doubt about it IMO. But it's not the national polls that matter, it's the electoral math. And, looking at Ohio and other "battleground states" I don't see the math working well for McCain. Just an opinion, and I honestly have looked at the most recent polls, but as recently as a week ago it seemed that McCain might only trail Obama 47% to 45% nationally but still get clobbered in the electoral college.[/QUOTE]

it is definetly going to the wire...either side that puffs out its chest now is really uninformed

All League
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2747994]This election will go down to the wire. Almost no doubt about it IMO. But it's not the national polls that matter, it's the electoral math. And, looking at Ohio and other "battleground states" I don't see the math working well for McCain. Just an opinion, and I honestly have looked at the most recent polls, but as recently as a week ago it seemed that McCain might only trail Obama 47% to 45% nationally but still get clobbered in the electoral college.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, its changed very much in the past week.. the electoral map is a dead heat

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=BRONX JET;2748005]Honestly, its changed very much in the past week.. the electoral map is a dead heat[/QUOTE]

Shades of 2000 again? Dangling Chads be damned.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2747994]This election will go down to the wire. Almost no doubt about it IMO. But it's not the national polls that matter, it's the electoral math. And, looking at Ohio and other "battleground states" I don't see the math working well for McCain. Just an opinion, and I honestly haven't looked at the most recent polls, but as recently as a week ago it seemed that McCain might only trail Obama 47% to 45% nationally but still get clobbered in the electoral college.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.electoral-vote.com/"]http://www.electoral-vote.com/[/URL]

[img]http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Pres/Pngs/Sep13.png[/img]