Thread: www.debunking911.com, arguments vs. conspiracy theorists:

www.debunking911.com, arguments vs. conspiracy theorists:

This is for Press Coverage & his/her ilk....no one wants to take the time to argue with insane people like yourselves- so please refer to this comprehensive website for normal people's collective response to your psycho babble....

There are multiple flavors of 911 conspiracy theorists, just as there are multiple flavors in a box of Fruit Loops.

The theories range from mild skepticism, to cynical, to paranoid, to outright nutjub moonbat.

Using this range, people think the govt was either:

1. incompetent
    2. negligent
    3. complicit
    4. active and willing participant

I have no problem with 1. and 2. It's 3 and 4 that I have issue with.

Complicity implies foreknowledge of the event and a willingness to let it happen. I've seen some things that suggest a knowledge that it would happen, but not anything that suggests [B]exactly[/B] when.

Now, number 4. is for absolute nutjobs. These include the no-plane'ers, the controlled demolitionists, and the energy beamers (my personal favorite).

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2748801]There are multiple flavors of 911 conspiracy theorists, just as there are multiple flavors in a box of Fruit Loops.

The theories range from mild skepticism, to cynical, to paranoid, to outright nutjub moonbat.

Using this range, people think the govt was either:

1. incompetent
    2. negligent
    3. complicit
    4. active and willing participant

I have no problem with 1. and 2. It's 3 and 4 that I have issue with.

Complicity implies foreknowledge of the event and a willingness to let it happen. I've seen some things that suggest a knowledge that it would happen, but not anything that suggests [B]exactly[/B] when.

Now, number 4. is for absolute nutjobs. These include the no-plane'ers, the controlled demolitionists, and the energy beamers (my personal favorite).[/QUOTE]

Energy beamer?

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2748834]Energy beamer?[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/theories/energybeam.html"]http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/theories/energybeam.html[/URL]

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2748851][URL="http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/theories/energybeam.html"]http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/theories/energybeam.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

How many people believe this? 2?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2748872]How many people believe this? 2?[/QUOTE]

Several thousand stormtroopers that live on the Death Star.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;2748708]This is for Press Coverage & his/her ilk....no one wants to take the time to argue with insane people like yourselves- so please refer to this comprehensive website for normal people's collective response to your psycho babble....[/QUOTE]

I love when a good little Bushie pretends his time is too valuable to man-up and deal with debating the biggest crime in U.S. history, and lazily points to a wesite in order to 1) misrepresent the argument and 2) have it do the work for him without alluding to anything specific.

Sorry, but repeating "you're insane" over and over again isn't winning you the argument. Especially when you point to a web site that deals with MIHOP (made it happen) theory, and avoids LIPHOP (let it happen) almost entirely.

Thermite, controlled demolitions, missiles and other silliness are not being debated here. NORAD, and Cheney/Rumsfeld's manipulation of NORAD's response, and muzzled FBI investigations, and gagged whistleblowers, and money trails to the ISI? Those are being debated. Something you clearly know nothing about, Tucker. But you go right ahead suggesting I'm the crazy one by pointing to an argument I've never made. Good job.

BTW, Tucker, do you wear a bowtie?

Jets Insider VIP
    Vince Foster was killed by the Clintons!!!