Thread: Palin interview w/ Gibson.. LOL

Banned

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Really? You laughed out loud over that? Like "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"? Wow. I don't want to get into stereotypes here, but maybe you should lay off the Jameson.

And hey, if her real interview was so bad and comical, why the need for a sophomoric recreation like the one you posted?

Hall Of Fame
    LMAO....

"That answer was like getting raped in a gas station bathroom..."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Really? You laughed out loud over that? Like "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"? Wow. I don't want to get into stereotypes here, but maybe you should lay off the Jameson.

And hey, if her real interview was so bad and comical, why the need for a sophomoric recreation like the one you posted?
    To each his own. Some people think Will Farrell is a moron, I on the other hand think he's a comic genius.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    To each his own. Some people think Will Farrell is a moron, I on the other hand think he's a comic genius.
    so do i...but i didn't think she was that bad...

All League
    Tyler, Was it the edited or unedited version.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    She nailed the look/voice.

But in all seriousness, the Republicans have been using this talking point (Alaska being so close to Russia) as if it's a real credential for her foreign policy experience. Really?... really?... really?

Hall Of Fame
    No one cares about Palin, well except if you are a religious person.

She nailed the look/voice.

But in all seriousness, the Republicans have been using this talking point (Alaska being so close to Russia) as if it's a real credential for her foreign policy experience. Really?... really?... really?

All League
    Obama's runningmate has doubts about him!

Hall Of Fame
    Are you drinking tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Obama's runningmate has doubts about him!

JetsFan2012

I haven't heard that once. Except comedians talking about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I haven't heard that once. Except comedians talking about it.
    These guys are pretty funny, I guess we can call them comedians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gAwBQ4CZKY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwWGS73v4_k
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 09-15-2008 at 08:44 PM.

JetsFan2012
    Well that sucks for you.

Sarah Palin used in her interview with Gibson, Cindy McCain has used it, Steve Dooshbag used it.
    I didn't watch the whole Gibson interview, Cindy McCain's input is irrelevant, ditto Rudy, and I don't give a **** what a morning talk show host has to say.

JetsFan2012
    Three clips no longer than 28 seconds in length. Hardly policy-making stuff.

Look, I don't disagree that Palin is severely lacking in foreign relations experience, but do a little bit better than hit-and-run clips.

Banned
    I didn't watch the whole Gibson interview, Cindy McCain's input is irrelevant, ditto Rudy, and I don't give a **** what a morning talk show host has to say.
    I posted videos above.

I might be wrong about Rudy, but I hear that retard Tucker Bounds on the TV every night saying as much.

Banned

Look, I don't disagree that Palin is severely lacking in foreign relations experience, but do a little bit better than hit-and-run clips.
    When you got nothing.. you got nothing

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    ...I don't want to get into stereotypes here, but maybe you should lay off the Jameson...
    Yes pick up the Paddy or Powers instead.

All League

Jesus, why can't acknowledge that he made a good point? You said the only people who said that about her were comedians, and he shows you videos of Palin herself, the potential first lady, and a talk show host (on the exemplar of leftist media you all yap about ... Fox News ... yeah right) all making a reference to it, and you dismiss it as if these statements didn't exist because they weren't shown to you in the context of a full discussion.

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt245 View Post
    Jesus, why can't acknowledge that he made a good point? You said the only people who said that about her were comedians, and he shows you videos of Palin herself, the potential first lady, and a talk show host (on the exemplar of leftist media you all yap about ... Fox News ... yeah right) all making a reference to it, and you dismiss it as if these statements didn't exist because they weren't shown to you in the context of a full discussion.
    What part of, "Look, I don't disagree that Palin is severely lacking in foreign relations experience," didn't you read?

I see that they made those comments, but it's not like McCain and Palin are making a stump speech out of it, as far as I can tell. That's what I meant.