Thread: Palin interview w/ Gibson.. LOL

Palin interview w/ Gibson.. LOL

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfz6QGmuvp4&feature=user[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Really? You laughed out loud over that? Like "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"? Wow. I don't want to get into stereotypes here, but maybe you should lay off the Jameson.

And hey, if her real interview was so bad and comical, why the need for a sophomoric recreation like the one you posted?

Jets Insider VIP
    LMAO....

"That answer was like getting raped in a gas station bathroom..." :D

Much better.

[url]http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/palin-hillary-open/656281/[/url]

[QUOTE=shakin318;2753189]Really? You laughed out loud over that? Like "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"? Wow. I don't want to get into stereotypes here, but maybe you should lay off the Jameson.

And hey, if her real interview was so bad and comical, why the need for a sophomoric recreation like the one you posted?[/QUOTE]

To each his own. Some people think Will Farrell is a moron, I on the other hand think he's a comic genius.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2753238]To each his own. Some people think Will Farrell is a moron, I on the other hand think he's a comic genius.[/QUOTE]so do i...but i didn't think she was that bad...

Tyler, Was it the edited or unedited version.

[QUOTE=cr726;2753213]Much better.

[url]http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/palin-hillary-open/656281/[/url][/QUOTE]

She nailed the look/voice.

But in all seriousness, the Republicans have been using this talking point (Alaska being so close to Russia) as if it's a real credential for her foreign policy experience. Really?... really?... really?

No one cares about Palin, well except if you are a religious person.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2753253]She nailed the look/voice.

But in all seriousness, the Republicans have been using this talking point (Alaska being so close to Russia) as if it's a real credential for her foreign policy experience. Really?... really?... really?[/QUOTE]

Obama's runningmate has doubts about him!

Are you drinking tonight?

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2753278]Obama's runningmate has doubts about him![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2753253]

But in all seriousness, the Republicans have been using this talking point (Alaska being so close to Russia) as if it's a real credential for her foreign policy experience. Really?... really?... really?[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard that once. Except comedians talking about it.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2753328]I haven't heard that once. Except comedians talking about it.[/QUOTE]

These guys are pretty funny, I guess we can call them comedians.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gAwBQ4CZKY[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwWGS73v4_k[/url]
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 09-15-2008 at 09:44 PM.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2753332]Well that sucks for you.

Sarah Palin used in her interview with Gibson, Cindy McCain has used it, Steve Dooshbag used it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't watch the whole Gibson interview, Cindy McCain's input is irrelevant, ditto Rudy, and I don't give a **** what a morning talk show host has to say.

Three clips no longer than 28 seconds in length. Hardly policy-making stuff.

Look, I don't disagree that Palin is severely lacking in foreign relations experience, but do a little bit better than hit-and-run clips.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2753337]I didn't watch the whole Gibson interview, Cindy McCain's input is irrelevant, ditto Rudy, and I don't give a **** what a morning talk show host has to say.[/QUOTE]

I posted videos above.

I might be wrong about Rudy, but I hear that retard Tucker Bounds on the TV every night saying as much.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2753342]Three clips no longer than 28 seconds in length. Hardly policy-making stuff.

Look, I don't disagree that Palin is severely lacking in foreign relations experience, but do a little bit better than hit-and-run clips.[/QUOTE]

When you got nothing.. you got nothing

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=shakin318;2753189]...I don't want to get into stereotypes here, but maybe you should lay off the Jameson...

[/QUOTE]

Yes pick up the Paddy or Powers instead.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2753342]Three clips no longer than 28 seconds in length. Hardly policy-making stuff.

Look, I don't disagree that Palin is severely lacking in foreign relations experience, but do a little bit better than hit-and-run clips.[/QUOTE]

Jesus, why can't acknowledge that he made a good point? You said the only people who said that about her were comedians, and he shows you videos of Palin herself, the potential first lady, and a talk show host (on the exemplar of leftist media you all yap about ... Fox News ... yeah right) all making a reference to it, and you dismiss it as if these statements didn't exist because they weren't shown to you in the context of a full discussion.

[QUOTE=Bullitt245;2753394]Jesus, why can't acknowledge that he made a good point? You said the only people who said that about her were comedians, and he shows you videos of Palin herself, the potential first lady, and a talk show host (on the exemplar of leftist media you all yap about ... Fox News ... yeah right) all making a reference to it, and you dismiss it as if these statements didn't exist because they weren't shown to you in the context of a full discussion.[/QUOTE]

What part of, "Look, I don't disagree that Palin is severely lacking in foreign relations experience," didn't you read?

I see that they made those comments, but it's not like McCain and Palin are making a stump speech out of it, as far as I can tell. That's what I meant.