Thread: Romney on McCAIN - "HUGE MISTAKE!!" False Accusation Was WRONG & REPREHENSIBLE !!

Romney on McCAIN - "HUGE MISTAKE!!" False Accusation Was WRONG & REPREHENSIBLE !!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY5Plqs5d98&eurl=http://www.dailykos.com/[/url]

What the hell is he talking about?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2753456]What the hell is he talking about?[/QUOTE]

McCain ads have been telling so many whoppers lately it could be any one of a number of things. My guess would be claims that Obama wants schools to teach comprehensive sex ed to kindergartners.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 09-15-2008 at 10:46 PM.

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2753472]McCain ads have been telling so many lies lately it could be any one of a number of things. My guess would be claims that Obama wants schools to teach comprehensive sex ed to kindergartners.[/QUOTE]

Or it could be a clip from a few months ago when Romney was still in the race.

Romney saying, "I think people are going to say 'what's the heart and soul of the Republican Party going forward?'" leads me to believe that he was campaigning for himself in this clip.

Great video, we have no idea what the **** he's talking about. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2753485]Great video, we have no idea what the **** he's talking about. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

+1

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2753485]Or it could be a clip from a few months ago when Romney was still in the race.

Romney saying, "I think people are going to say 'what's the heart and soul of the Republican Party going forward?'" leads me to believe that he was campaigning for himself in this clip.

Great video, we have no idea what the **** he's talking about. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I agree.

looks old to me.

But on the other hand has Romney stopped campaigning for himself?

I would assume he is responding to McCain when he said "The economy is strong" the first few times he said it.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 09-15-2008 at 11:08 PM.

[QUOTE=Buster;2753508]

But on the other hand has Romney stopped campaigning for himself?[/QUOTE]

Probably, seeing as how he spoke on McCain's behalf at the convention.

He might be angling for a cabinet position at this point.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2753556]Probably, seeing as how he spoke on McCain's behalf at the convention.

He might be angling for a cabinet position at this point.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather lock him in a cabinet. That snake might as well get a boob job, he's faker than a barbie doll.

McCain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Romney

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2753580]I'd rather lock him in a cabinet. That snake might as well get a boob job, he's faker than a barbie doll.

McCain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Romney[/QUOTE]

Eh, you can't argue with his executive experience.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Romney]"I think people are going to say 'what's the heart and soul of the Republican Party going forward?'"[/QUOTE]

And they decided. If Romney wasn't a mormon, he would have won.

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2755430]If McCain had picked this Gordon Greco impersonator we would be dead in the water

I don't mean to infer Romney is Gordon Greco or some kind of sinister character, he isn't and he's probably a decent guy for all I know, but in politics preception is reality and lets be honest, it would not be very difficult for his enemies to define him in that light .. the guy just looks the part, like he's straight out of central casting :D[/QUOTE]

That may be true, but its also arguable he may have been the strongest candidate offered by either party.

Isn't that telling of the GOP. One of the most qualified wasn't liked enough.
    By the way I couldn't stand him either, but he is a successful guy.
    He would of been the VP if it weren't for two things.
    1. He's Mormon.
    2. McCain hates him.

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2755430]If McCain had picked this Gordon Greco impersonator we would be dead in the water

I don't mean to infer Romney is Gordon Greco or some kind of sinister character, he isn't and he's probably a decent guy for all I know, but in politics preception is reality and lets be honest, it would not be very difficult for his enemies to define him in that light .. the guy just looks the part, like he's straight out of central casting :D[/QUOTE]