Thread: I can see Russia from my house

I can see Russia from my house

cmon, this was funny

[url]http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/palin-hillary-open/656281/[/url]

[QUOTE=bitonti;2753629]cmon, this was funny

[url]http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/palin-hillary-open/656281/[/url][/QUOTE]

it was funny...

I can see the highway from my house, does that mean I can be VP of the dept. of Transportation???

there's alot of anti-hillary stuff in there too by the way (cankles) so i think this is fun for both sides...

[QUOTE=piney;2753643]it was funny...

I can see the highway from my house, does that mean I can be VP of the dept. of Transportation???[/QUOTE]

I can see NYC from my house.

Bloomberg... I'M COMING FOR YOU!

All League
    [QUOTE=piney;2753643]it was funny...

I can see the highway from my house, does that mean I can be VP of the dept. of Transportation???[/QUOTE]

I can see your house from my house.

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2753737]I can see your house from my house.[/QUOTE]

I nominate you as VP of my house, your duties include cleaning up my dogs poop, taking out the recyclables, and mowing my lawn...

All League
    [QUOTE=piney;2753741]I nominate you as VP of my house, your duties include cleaning up my dogs poop, taking out the recyclables, and mowing my lawn...[/QUOTE]

No problem. I'm a reformer. I'll fire the dog, hire my friend's kid to take out the recyclable's, and forbid the lawn from growing. ;)

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2753763]No problem. I'm a reformer. I'll fire the dog, hire my friend's kid to take out the recyclable's, and forbid the lawn from growing. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, not bad...

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2753763]No problem. I'm a reformer. I'll fire the dog, hire my friend's kid to take out the recyclable's, and forbid the lawn from growing. ;)[/QUOTE]

great platform...now how can you get my future wife to stop nagging me....and what are your feelings on my "my fiance should let me have a threesome with her and another woman" policy

Veteran
    [QUOTE=piney;2753801]great platform...now how can you get my future wife to stop nagging me....and what are your feelings on my "my fiance should let me have a threesome with her and another woman" policy[/QUOTE]

If a fat lesbian can see you and your fiance, is she qualified to be in that threesome?

[QUOTE=Sharrow;2755374]If a fat lesbian can see you and your fiance, is she qualified to be in that threesome?[/QUOTE]

How fat? and ...of course.