Thread: 9/16 Market

9/16 Market

We're down 170 at the open. GS came out this morning and beat earnings estimates but missed big on revenue, they're down 12%. AIG down 65%...

[QUOTE=SUJets1988;2754174]We're down 170 at the open. GS came out this morning and beat earnings estimates but missed big on revenue, they're down 12%. AIG down 65%...[/QUOTE]

Here comes to Government to help bail out AIG... Leaving just Lehman to be made an example of... We're like the kids sent to the principal's office after a fight (you know, if the fight cost the US economy 100s of billions of dollars)

However it's day 2, and I still have a job. The e-mail servers went down for a while yesterday, so I got calls from friends, "Uh, my e-mail to you bounced back, are you fired."

[QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;2754233]Here comes to Government to help bail out AIG... Leaving just Lehman to be made an example of... We're like the kids sent to the principal's office after a fight (you know, if the fight cost the US economy 100s of billions of dollars)

However it's day 2, and I still have a job. The e-mail servers went down for a while yesterday, so I got calls from friends, "Uh, my e-mail to you bounced back, are you fired."[/QUOTE]

I forget, you're with Lehman?

[QUOTE=SUJets1988;2754237]I forget, you're with Lehman?[/QUOTE]

True, I'm not in the 7th ave building, but the one on 6th ave.