Thread: 9/16 Market

All Pro

9/16 Market

We're down 170 at the open. GS came out this morning and beat earnings estimates but missed big on revenue, they're down 12%. AIG down 65%...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    We're down 170 at the open. GS came out this morning and beat earnings estimates but missed big on revenue, they're down 12%. AIG down 65%...
    Here comes to Government to help bail out AIG... Leaving just Lehman to be made an example of... We're like the kids sent to the principal's office after a fight (you know, if the fight cost the US economy 100s of billions of dollars)

However it's day 2, and I still have a job. The e-mail servers went down for a while yesterday, so I got calls from friends, "Uh, my e-mail to you bounced back, are you fired."

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Here comes to Government to help bail out AIG... Leaving just Lehman to be made an example of... We're like the kids sent to the principal's office after a fight (you know, if the fight cost the US economy 100s of billions of dollars)

However it's day 2, and I still have a job. The e-mail servers went down for a while yesterday, so I got calls from friends, "Uh, my e-mail to you bounced back, are you fired."
    I forget, you're with Lehman?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    I forget, you're with Lehman?
    True, I'm not in the 7th ave building, but the one on 6th ave.