Thread: Posada slams Pedro

JetsInsider.com Legend

Posada slams Pedro

I have no idea why they are discussing this now, but its still interesting....

On another topic, Posada voiced anger toward Pedro Martínez for the fracas between the Yankees and Red Sox during Game 3 of the 2003 ALCS. "I thought he was going to hit me in the head with a bat, after we had the fight and he pushed Don Zimmer. It was ridiculous. I mean, he throws at Karim Garcia because he's losing the game. I mean, there's no class," Posada said.

All League
    FF2 digging up negative Pedro comments.

This is truly a new and unforseen event.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    FF2 digging up negative Pedro comments.

This is truly a new and unforseen event.
    LOL. I was more commenting on the timing of this than Pedro. I actually defended Pedro with his takedown...Zim is a scary man!

Why are they still talking about it?

JetsFan2012
    I remember that, when Posada was in the dugout jawing back and forth with Pedro and Pedro pointed to his head like Posada was next.

Hall Of Fame
    With the Yanks out of the race, the media is digging into the past for stories. Posada has been feeding into it lately, though. Kind of odd.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    LOL. I was more commenting on the timing of this than Pedro. I actually defended Pedro with his takedown...Zim is a scary man!

He was on Center Stage and I believe was asked about it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post

I think MSNBC is investigating reports that Sarah Palin was on all fours behind Zimmer when Pedro pushed him.

As yet unconfirmed, but I'm pretty sure there's a thread on it already in the Political Forum.