Thread: **Green Bay Packers Sub-Forum**

**Green Bay Packers Sub-Forum**

After 16 years Brett Favre has left them, and like lost, scared little puppy dogs, Green Bay fans have followed their leader to the Jets. But the Jets are not the Packers?

So jetfavre, Favre4ever, Sannop, etc., this is for you. One stop shopping for all your football needs. .

Last edited by JETS_for_life; 09-16-2008 at 07:05 PM.

no need to talk down to Green Bay fans. They all have been classy.

DUMP THIS.

Hall Of Fame
    Yeah, c'mon, man. The packers fans who have come here have been nothing but encouraging and supporting. I haven't seen another team's fans be so classy since the Indy fans that showed up a couple years ago. In my (never to be) humble opinion, I welcome them all to the board. Hope they stay. (even after Favre).

I'm not trying to make waves here. After all these years with Brett Favre, us fans have developed a connection with him that is unlike anything I've witnessed in all of sports. Favre feels like family to a lot of people who have watched him this long. It sounds foolish to an outsider, but that's the truth. Favre was like a 2nd religion to some people in Wisconsin (I don't like to take it that far though).

I think he was treated horribly by Packers management on his way out and I just want him to succeed. I will continue to follow him the rest of his career and cheer on the Jets.

On a side note I have always respected and liked the Jets. I love their rebel AFL roots, Broadway Joe, etc. They also have some of the best uniforms in NFL history.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Yeah, c'mon, man. The packers fans who have come here have been nothing but encouraging and supporting. I haven't seen another team's fans be so classy since the Indy fans that showed up a couple years ago. In my (never to be) humble opinion, I welcome them all to the board. Hope they stay. (even after Favre).

They definetly are more "even keel" than alot of the backstabbin so called Jets fans I've been checking out the last couple years. Since joining last month (before we picked up Farve) I see a better attitude from them than our own. I hope some of you can shed some light on a ?. Are fans in G BAY as quick to throw their team, cs & players under the bus? I never spent any time on any other sites other than this one but, lately it's been pretty bad.

i think its time to move on.....the rogers guy seems to be pretty good.

LOL I like this thread. I hope we're not a pain on these boards but I just wanted to see how Brett was welcomed in NY and as much as I'm still a Packer fan I almost catch myself getting nervous for Jets games. I'm happy as all with Rodgers but the reason I got into football and became a diehard was cause of Favre. One of the biggest differences I've noticed is Jets fans seem more hormonal then a pregnant women. In preseason you thought they were headed to the SB and after game one Favre was the MVP. Now after one loss the teams garbage and it was a waste getting Favre. I still go on record this team will go 10-6

friggin trolls, being real "nice" and all...wtf?

Even though the forum has temporarily changed locations, it can still continue.

Talk about the big game against Dallas, Packer fans

Jets Insider VIP
    They've all been cool.

Unless one shows up with a username PackFanTx I say let them be.