Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenyon Coleman = Disaster

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenyon Coleman = Disaster

Discuss.

Has anyone robbed this franchise for $25 million bucks and done absolutely nothing? Has this guy ever even gotten a sack? A stop behind the line of scrimmage?

I have never even heard this guys name mentioned in 2 years. He could be the most useless player in the history of this franchise in regards to playing time and lack of playmaking.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump.

Coleman was our best all around DLineman last season and you my friend simply seem bored and needed something (else) to complain about.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's Kenyon Coleman?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    Dump.

Coleman was our best all around DLineman last season and you my friend simply seem bored and needed something (else) to complain about.
    +1 i agree....Coleman was never bad, in fact he is a very solid starter, most of the plays last year were ran on Ellis side anyhow, Coleman is a better pass rusher than Ellis as well IMO

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Discuss.

Has anyone robbed this franchise for $25 million bucks and done absolutely nothing? Has this guy ever even gotten a sack? A stop behind the line of scrimmage?

I have never even heard this guys name mentioned in 2 years. He could be the most useless player in the history of this franchise in regards to playing time and lack of playmaking.
    Haven't you heard he's good against the run

Agree w/you btw

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's Kenyon Coleman?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

exactly. 25 million dollars and not one person on this bored can recall a play he has ever made.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    the jets lost this week so everyone's a disaster

this makes me miss the offseason

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nationalist88 View Post
    Who's Kenyon Coleman?
    isnt he our defensive back

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop starting these ****ty threads every day bashing our players. When Chad was here you defended him like he was your dad or something and now you bash everybody for no reason. Coleman is a very solid DE. While not flashy he does his job.

Not sure what the hell your problem is, hopefully you'll be banned if you continue to pull this ****. Never heard anything negative from you regarding Pennington and now that we got rid of this piece of crap you become a troll who bashes everybody.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude,

I just clicked your user profile and read your most recent 20 posts and it has been nothing but you b*tching and moaning about indvidual players and pretty much sounding like a whiny baby.

Do us a favor and follow Chad to Miami.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think has been a productive run stopper and I guess that's really where feel his value lies. Personally, I'd like to see more stops behind the line or sacks. I think he has like one sack since becoming a Jet.

What bothers me though, and correct if I'm wrong, is that I saw MOST of the Patsies very much needed ground yardage coming when they ran right at Coleman? I saw Lamont Jordan run mostly to the left side behind Light and Mankins.

IMO, that's where the Patsies started to dominate us at the point of attack. Coleman was the weak link......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    Stop starting these ****ty threads every day bashing our players. When Chad was here you defended him like he was your dad or something and now you bash everybody for nothing. Coleman is a very solid DE. While not flashy he does his job.

Not sure what the hell your problem is, hopefully you'll be banned if you continue to pull this ****. Never heard anything negative from you regarding Pennington and now that we got rid of this piece of crap you become a troll who bashes everybody.
    Seriously.

I wrote my post below yours before having read yours (check the time stamp). This guy is a joke.

Jow W. Namath = Disaster.

Ban, Rape, Castrate, Euthanize.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I think has been a productive run stopper and I guess that's really where feel his value lies. Personally, I'd like to see more stops behind the line or sacks. I think he has like one sack since becoming a Jet.

What bothers me though, and correct if I'm wrong, is that I saw MOST of the Patsies very much needed ground yardage coming when they ran right at Coleman? I saw Lamont Jordan run mostly to the left side behind Light and Mankins.

IMO, that's where the Patsies started to dominate us at the point of attack. Coleman was the weak link......
    They ran everywhere on us in the 2nd half. Not at any one player imparticular.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, but I am calling guys out who suck. Again, please name one play you remember this guy making where you said, "Nice play Coleman!"

You cant.

and for $25 mil, there should be quite a few of these plays.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    They ran everywhere on us in the 2nd half. Not at any one player imparticular.
    Very true JMJ.....they even ran up the middle where we have a beast of a NT and got good yards on us in the 2nd half

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Sorry, but I am calling guys out who suck. Again, please name one play you remember this guy making where you said, "Nice play Coleman!"

You cant.

and for $25 mil, there should be quite a few of these plays.
    I don't have time for that. I'm trying to think of one post you ever made in your career here that didn't make me say, "Wow. This guy is absolutely worthless and brings nothing to the board."

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coleman isn't bad, he just isn't a superstar. People look at the 3-4 defense in New England with Warren and Seymore. We should address this in next year's draft.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Sally Sunshine but we just got beat handly at home by Matt Cassell after spending $140 million and 12 mill on Favre.

I want heads!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what i remember seeing in the game the Pats changed things up in the 2nd half and started running out of passing formations cause they couldn't get it done on our base defense .. the Jets d needs to adapt better there

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    Stop starting these ****ty threads every day bashing our players. When Chad was here you defended him like he was your dad or something and now you bash everybody for no reason. Coleman is a very solid DE. While not flashy he does his job.

Spot on, bro.

Joe W. Namath, your posts suck so bad your username should be revoked, and given to someone more worthy than the tripe you post, and your blinded man-love to Chad Pennington.

And what a surprise, his boyfriend, Coles, is your new avatar.

Mods, can we please get this name changed to Rick Mirer?