Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Vernon "the Ghost" Gholston = Disaster

Where is Vernon "the Ghost" Gholston = Disaster

Did the Jets cut him? You would hope a top 5 pick would at least have his named called during the first 2 games. Looks like we got another bust in a long line of busts

Jets Insider VIP
    What is it with Chad lovers hating every single player not named Pennington?

Go play in traffic.

Yes they cut him, dump.

2 points for Originality on the thread topic.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wow.

Joe J. Namath and now ChadistheMan one after another. What is it with Chad fans?

Your man love is gone. Now please, the both of you, leave us alone! We don't like you!

All League
    Can I be a mod for just one day?

Please?

All Pro
    If I was a mod for a day, I would make Chadistheman a mod as well.

My reign would be short but not forgotten.

You stay up all night coming up with that thread title?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadistheMan25 View Post
    Did the Jets cut him? You would hope a top 5 pick would at least have his named called during the first 2 games. Looks like we got another bust in a long line of busts
    Mario looked like a bust most of his rookie year. Give this guy 2-3 seasons at least.

All I know is that in 2 games he has 0 tackles....0. We don't exactly have Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher playing in front of him

All I know is that in 2 games he has 0 tackles....0. We don't exactly have Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher playing in front of him
    All I know is Chad was benched this past weekend for a Rookie. FinHeaven.Com, go, they'll enjoy you.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    All I know is Chad was benched this past weekend for a Rookie. FinHeaven.Com, go, they'll enjoy you.
    No they won't. They hate Chad already too.

We should probably just euthanize him.

The guy disappeared at games while at Ohio State. He had huge bust written all over him. Of course our moribound franchise drafts this disappearing act and taughts him as the next Lawrence Taylor. The guy is garbage

Jets Insider VIP
    My posts are garbage
    Well, at least we can agree on that.

Niether does Vernon both of those linebackers play in the middle vernon is playing outside behind Thomas who has 3 sacks in 2 games

He may not be getting many tackles but i've seen him get pressure on the QB and on special teams in both games

he was drafted sixth, but thanks for playing.

Every week I'm gonna start a thread to update "The Ghost's" stats. My zero key on my keypad is gonna be worn out by the end of the year

Every week I'm gonna start a thread to update "The Ghost's" stats. My zero key on my keypad is gonna be worn out by the end of the year
    Yeah that'll fly forum master.

Jets Insider VIP
    You'll be banned before the bye week I'll bet, because we really know you and Joe W. Namath are probably the same poster

And every week that thread will be dumped like this one.