Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: Mets vs. Nats

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    942

    Mets vs. Nats

    2 More Games Left....

    Tonight is Brandon Knight vs. Shairon Martis

    Tomorrow Night is Johan vs. Tim Redding

    LETS GO METS!!!!

    Score some runs in these 2 games lets get on a role!!

    Wright, Beltran, Delgado lets get on a good streak

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,142
    Shameful.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,241
    I dont have class tonight so I can watch the game.

    I can be in the fetal position in the privacy and comfort of my own home.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    I dont have class tonight so I can watch the game.

    I can be in the fetal position in the privacy and comfort of my own home.
    Lol.

    I have been trying to think of things to do between 7-10:30 so i dont have to watch this game.

    Allready went to the gym, last class ends at 4:30, i have no ideas. Someone help me.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Lol.

    I have been trying to think of things to do between 7-10:30 so i dont have to watch this game.

    Allready went to the gym, last class ends at 4:30, i have no ideas. Someone help me.
    You can always turn on the Yankees Game and get some pleasure out of that!

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,142
    nice start.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    6-1. Hopefully Knight can give us 6 strong innings-don't want the bullpen out there for more than 3 innings, 4 at the tops.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Mets, Phils, Brewers all winning tonight

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Question,

    Say the Mets and Phills finish with the same record which also turned out to be better than the Brew Crew. How would the division winner be determined? One game playoff, with the loser being the wild card winner, or simply head to head record?

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Question,

    Say the Mets and Phills finish with the same record which also turned out to be better than the Brew Crew. How would the division winner be determined? One game playoff, with the loser being the wild card winner, or simply head to head record?
    best record in the division I believe. if not, it's definitely a head to head at citizens bank park (they won the coin flip)

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,142
    WTF? How is this clown still in the ****ing game?

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    WTF? How is this clown still in the ****ing game?
    Are you familliar with our bullpen?

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Are you familliar with our bullpen?
    K-Rod is being fitted for a Mets uniform as we speak. Is it me or is that like... so obviously going to happen?

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    K-Rod is being fitted for a Mets uniform as we speak. Is it me or is that like... so obviously going to happen?
    I honestly hope not, but it probably will.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,142
    wow lol. this bullpen.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,142
    Alberto Gonzalez is brilliant.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,142
    Bullpen 2/2 now in giving up runs.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    i CANT BELIEVE THIS CRAP
    Last edited by Ruby2; 09-17-2008 at 09:31 PM.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    ;ogdsiah;lKGDSH;LKFADGHNV;AREWLGKNHD'FWLKGJHNA;'GF DSLNKVAFD;LGKNFDG

    i CANT BELIEVE THIS CRAP
    honestly, there is no point in reacting anymore. There is NO safe lead with this bullpen. 10, 9, 8 runs,is not enough. It's proven because we've blown how many leads after the 8th inning? How many blown saves all year? It's just a shame that we are being held back by such a disaster bullpen. Imagine if we had even a mediocre bullpen?

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,142
    CBelt goes deep.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us