Thread: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night

Bye bye Houston Alexander. Enjoy fighting in Rage in the Cage and EliteFC for a few years and then fade into obscurity.

You don't need Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to win in the UFC but you better know how to escape from the bottom position. He had no idea what to do on the ground.

Hall Of Fame
    Eh ok card tonight, not happy to see Mac lose. Nate Diaz is good, but such a punk, why does he even talk?

I know it's sad. I like Houston Alexander, I feel bad. He gave one of his kidneys to his daughter, has a bunch of wins. But you're right he's gotta learn some ground game.

As for Nate, I hate his attitude and his punk image. Put him up with a decent fighter please so he can get his ass kicked. Put him up with like Sean Sherk or someone to get demolished. (No BJ Penn cause I don't want him to get a title fight). Just someone please just shut him up. Him and his other stupid brother Nick who's just as worse.

I was upset about Danzig losing too. He has great ground skills but Guida's wrestling skills were just a bit too much.