Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: mavs howard:i'm black.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;2758851]Scoops!

Got any inside info for us? ;)[/QUOTE]

Jets = upset special this week!

[QUOTE=JetsFan24;2758867]I would fight to the death if I thought the right to sit in the comfort of my home was being threatened, but it hasn't. The danger in your mindset is that there can never be an unjust war because to call into question the justification for war is to call into question the troops. So I'm not going to be bullied into lying about these wars to make everyone feel rosey. War is a waste and every soldier's life that was lost in a war since WWII was wasted. If that offends you I apologize, but I'd rather offend you than play along with the politicians who exploit the respect people have towards the intentions of the troops.[/QUOTE]

That was pretty well said. I only disagree with you that every life lost in a war after WW2 was a waste. After 9/11, it was absolutely necessary for us to go into the Middle East. That said, i think we've been there too long and we need to pull out most of our troops. There should have been a plan in place to make it happen. I'm not gonna comment on Vietnam because i wasnt around when it was going on.

I have zero problem with people not respecting the anthem so long as they have respect for our troops. When someone says "F*&% the Anthem" or something like that, i'm sure the last thing on their mind is hating the troops
    Last edited by de_real_deal; 09-18-2008 at 07:53 PM.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;2758851]Scoops!

Got any inside info for us? ;)[/QUOTE]

And apparently the decision to run 3 times with Goal to go was heavily influenced by bill Callahan.

wow....so our freedoms are protected so that we have no freedom to express ourselves?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Aten;2758900]Implicitly conditioned on his never actually exercising said right, of course.[/QUOTE]

He's exercising the crap out of it as far as I can see, and if he wanted he could go right to ground zero with all the other weirdos and talk the same crap with an army of cops to protect him.

My disagreement is not muzzling, its merely disagreement.

Get over yourself.

[QUOTE=piney;2758920]wow....so our freedoms are protected so that we have no freedom to express ourselves?[/QUOTE]

That is the great irony.

[QUOTE=32green;2758922]He's exercising the crap out of it as far as I can see,[/quote]

likewise.

[quote] and if he wanted he could go right to ground zero with all the other weirdos and talk the same crap with an army of cops to protect him.[/quote]

protect me from who?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=JetsFan24;2758892]I wonder why that is.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because of the imperialistic U.S.?

Right.

These Neanderthals and their barbaric twisting of the Muslim religion pre-date the existence of the U.S.

Read a book.

[QUOTE=32green;2758922]He's exercising the crap out of it as far as I can see, [/QUOTE]

the guy has been attacked and told to get out of the US for expressing himself....the irony of the attackers is high-larious...

and the Obama swipe is funny too...even though it was debunked a long time ago...

[QUOTE=32green;2758882]

I dont have time to build an adult from the ground up. Open a book or google it.[/QUOTE]

That was really good. I will use it in the future.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=JetsFan24;2758926]likewise.

protect me from who?[/QUOTE]

Exactly.:rolleyes:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=JetsFan24;2758892]I wonder why that is.

Hollow condescension? I see the lynchmob is out in full force.[/QUOTE]

Why is that? Why don't you tell us.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=piney;2758933]the guy has been attacked and told to get out of the US for expressing himself....the irony of the attackers is high-larious...

and the Obama swipe is funny too...even though it was debunked a long time ago...[/QUOTE]

piney, what the heck are you talking about? What guy? What Obama swipe?

I'm not sitting in Starbucks with you fellers, so I need clarification......

[QUOTE=32green;2758931]Yeah, because of the imperialistic U.S.?

Right.

These Neanderthals and their barbaric twisting of the Muslim religion pre-date the existence of the U.S.

Read a book.[/QUOTE]

Amazing that it took them until 1994 to start attacking us then. Maybe you should read a few yourself.

Starbucks, what's wrong with Starbucks? You bastard!!

[QUOTE=32green;2758939]piney, what the heck are you talking about? What guy? What Obama swipe?

I'm not sitting in Starbucks with you fellers, so I need clarification......[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=32green;2758939]piney, what the heck are you talking about? What guy? What Obama swipe?

I'm not sitting in Starbucks with you fellers, so I need clarification......[/QUOTE]

ahh..sorry, I just read this whole thread so I am commenting on a lot of things, and the quote I snipped from your post was just a good place to start for me, not exactly a direct post to you..sorry

some guy at the top of the thread tried dragging in that tired footage of Obama with his hands folded below his waist as a slight against the country.

My only point is people like to talk about how much has been sacrificed for our freedoms, but then bristle when people use that freedom in a way that offends.

People didn't die to protect polite speech, they died to protect offensive and impolite speech, they died to protect unpopular thoughts, they died to protect the worst of free speech, not the best of it.

[B]I'm not sitting in Starbucks[/B] with you fellers, so I need clarification......[/QUOTE]

Interesting to see which side has consistently resorted to insults here. Pretty much sums up the level of intelligence we're dealing with.

[IMG]http://ninesisters.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/get_a_brain_morans.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=cr726;2758943]Starbucks, what's wrong with Starbucks? You bastard!![/QUOTE]

Duh, everyone knows the Underground Right drink Dunkin Donuts,
    The Left, Starbucks. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=JetsFan24;2758947]Interesting to see which side has consistently resorted to insults here. Pretty much sums up the level of intelligence we're dealing with here.

[IMG]http://ninesisters.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/get_a_brain_morans.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Wait? You just completely duped yourself and don't even know it? Good Stuff, lol.

But all the MILF and Cougars still go to Starbucks. DD? After Rachel Ray wore that scarf, no way I am a proud American. :yes:

[QUOTE=HessStation;2758949]Duh, everyone knows the Underground Right drink Dunkin Donuts,
    The Left, Starbucks. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]