Thread: Forget the Chads Ronnie Brown named starter

Forget the Chads Ronnie Brown named starter

Sep 22, 7:38 AM EDT

BSPN Miami : Ronnie Brown to be named Starter.

Having a higher QB rating than the Chad Pennington, Parcells will start Ronnie Brown at Quarterback. The Tuna will concentrate bye week preparations training Ronnie to take direct snaps and Teaching Pennington to be a decoy. Mark Duper will be Penningtons new reciver coach. This move is expected to turn around the franchise to glory.

lol just kidding guys

Jets Insider VIP
    It was funny though how Miami solved Chad's 'short field-red zone' problems: line him up at WR and have a RB run and throw TD's.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    It was funny though how Miami solved Chad's 'short field-red zone' problems: line him up at WR and have a RB run and throw TD's.

LOL
    That exactly what I was thinking while watching the game. Everytime they got into the red zone, I kept saying...he we go...Chadwick time!

And then Ronnie would take the snaps. I was just thinking to myself....go figure...we should have let Brad Smith and Leon take the snaps.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by King Pepa View Post
    Sep 22, 7:38 AM EDT

BSPN Miami : Ronnie Brown to be named Starter.

Having a higher QB rating than the Chad Pennington, Parcells will start Ronnie Brown at Quarterback. The Tuna will concentrate bye week preparations training Ronnie to take direct snaps and Teaching Pennington to be a decoy. Mark Duper will be Penningtons new reciver coach. This move is expected to turn around the franchise to glory.

lol just kidding guys
    Mark Duper.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JiF View Post
    That exactly what I was thinking while watching the game. Everytime they got into the red zone, I kept saying...he we go...Chadwick time!

And then Ronnie would take the snaps. I was just thinking to myself....go figure...we should have let Brad Smith and Leon take the snaps.
    In fairness, Chaddy played really well yesterday. He even through some balls downfield with relative heat on them.

I was happy he was doing it to NE, then pissed he never did it for us.