Thread: Is Biden a Moron?

Is Biden a Moron?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glrnb_G34E4[/url]

Can you imagine if Governor Palin said this?

Where the hell is the media?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Not sure. But yesterday Bill Clinton tried to pay him a compliment when he said "I like that big Down's Syndrome guy."

[QUOTE=JetsFanatic;2770874][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glrnb_G34E4[/url]

Can you imagine if Governor Palin said this?

Where the hell is the media?[/QUOTE]

All we can do is imagine Palin saying something, when is she going to take questions? The media isn't aloud to talk to this women. She's being treated like delicate flower, and now the same goes for McCain who doesn't want to show up to the debate.

i can't get enough of joe biden..plz give me more...

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2770942]All we can do is imagine Palin saying something, when is she going to take questions? The media isn't [B]aloud[/B] to talk to this women. She's being treated like delicate flower, and now the same goes for McCain who doesn't want to show up to the debate.[/QUOTE]

1) It's "allowed"

2) She's had interviews with 2 networks (ABC and FOX News) already, and she taped one with Katie Couric this afternoon

3) She goes to rallies where she's in front of cameras and thousands of people everyday

and 4) It's OK to criticize Biden. Did you even watch this clip? Mind-numbingly stupid.

Biden benefits from him --and his tendency for gaffes-- being so well known that they are hardly news when they happen.

The narrative on him --smart guy who occasionally says dumb things and talks too much-- is so set in stone that when something like this happens, its not even news, really. It gets mentioned in the media, of course, but just as a cute, "look what doofus said this time" sort of thing.

The media has basically ignored him most of the time since he's been picked. Wasn't helpful when he was lighting into McCain on message, but now that he's off message it works in Obama's favor.

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2771097]Biden benefits from him --and his tendency for gaffes-- being so well known that they are hardly news when they happen.

The narrative on him --smart guy who occasionally says dumb things and talks too much-- is so set in stone that when something like this happens, its not even news, really. It gets mentioned in the media, of course, but just as a cute, "look what doofus said this time" sort of thing.

The media has basically ignored him most of the time since he's been picked. Wasn't helpful when he was lighting into McCain on message, but now that he's off message it works in Obama's favor.[/QUOTE]i bow to your spin....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2770942] isn't aloud [/QUOTE]

Sweet.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2770942][B]All we can do is imagine Palin[/B] saying something, when is she going to take questions? The media isn't aloud to talk to this women. She's being treated like delicate flower, and now the same goes for McCain who doesn't want to show up to the debate.[/QUOTE]

It took you 7 words in order to mention Palin. You're slipping man! You usually misdirect the thread quicker than that. ;)

Was FDR's time machine broadcast seen in all 57 states?

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;2771148]Was FDR's time machine broadcast seen in all 57 states?[/QUOTE]

I also believe FDR ran into the Capitol to deliver it.

Then drop kicked the **** out of Megatron.

All League
    You're right Biden should learn from thises guy

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAUrToY33tI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAUrToY33tI[/URL]

[QUOTE=NYJCAP2;2771209]You're right Biden should learn from [B]thises[/B] guy

[/QUOTE]

From [I]which[/I] guy? :huh:

All League
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2771214]From [I]which[/I] guy? :huh:[/QUOTE]

you really couldn't tell that was intended?