Thread: Sugggested John McCain Presidential Campaign Message!

Sugggested John McCain Presidential Campaign Message!

"My fellow Americans, we saw just this week three separate occasions where Barack Obama's vice-presidential running mate, Joe Biden, has publicly disagreed with Barack Obama. Joe Biden publicly disagrees with Barack Obama regarding the AIG bailout, coal plants in the US, and also the Obama campaign political ads. What other issues do you think that Senator Obama and Senator Biden disagree on?

"Prior to Barack Obama selecting Joe Biden to be his running mate, Joe Biden publicly stated on at least three occasions that Barack Obama is not ready to be President of the United States. Joe Biden even said that Barack Obama would need some sort of 'on-the-job-training' to be President. And, since Joe Biden's selection, Joe actually publicly questioned the judgment of Barack Obama's decision to pass over Hillary Clinton to be Barack Obama's vice-presidential running mate.

"So, I ask you, what kind of judgment does Barack Obama possess if he selects a running mate who publicly states many times that Barack Obama is not ready to be President of the United States? And what about Joe Biden's public statements about Hillary Clinton being a better vice-president pick?

"My point is this, my fellow Americans. The US Senate currently has a 14% approval rating. Sending keystone cops Barack Obama and Joe Biden to Washington to join the dysfunctional, incompetent, failing US Senate will be a disaster. Barack Obama served only 150 days in the US Senate before deciding to run for President. What kind of experience is that? Barack Obama and Joe Biden don't publicly agree on too many things. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are the head of the 14% approval congress. Do you think these four Democrats running the federal government is a good idea? I sure don't!

"As President, as a Republican President, I will provide the oversight, the necessary checks-and-balances that the federal government not only needs, but is screaming for. A federal government led by inexperienced, bad judgment, Barack Obama, unstable Joe Biden, recalcitrant Nancy Pelosi and oblivious Harry Reid is a government, that I guarantee, will only fail. No matter what Barack Obama promises during this campaign, tax cuts, health care, I assure you, it won't get done - nothing will get done. We will go backwards!

"Thank you."

:jets18
    Last edited by AlbanyJet; 09-24-2008 at 06:55 PM.

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2771001]"My fellow Americans, we saw just this week three separate occasions where Barack Obama's vice-presidential running mate, Joe Biden, has publicly disagreed with Barack Obama. Joe Biden publicly disagrees with Barack Obama regarding the AIG bailout, coal plants in the US, and also the Obama campaign political ads. What other issues do you think that Senator Obama and Senator Biden disagree on?

"Prior to Barack Obama selecting Joe Biden to be his running mate, Joe Biden publicly stated on at least three occasions that Barack Obama is not ready to be President of the United States. Joe Biden even said that Barack Obama would need some sort of 'on-the-job-training' to be President. And, since Joe Biden's selection, Joe actually publicly questioned the judgment of Barack Obama's decision to pass over Hillary Clinton to be Barack Obama's vice-presidential running mate.

"So, I ask you, what kind of judgment does Barack Obama possess if he selects a running mate who publicly states many times that Barack Obama is not ready to be President of the United States? And what about Joe Biden's public statements about Hillary Clinton being a better vice-president pick?

"My point is this, my fellow Americans. The US Senate currently has a 14% approval rating. Sending keystone cops Barack Obama and Joe Biden to Washington to join the dysfunctional, incompetent, failing US Senate will be a disaster. Barack Obama served only 150 days in the US Senate before deciding to run for President. What kind of experience is that? Barack Obama and Joe Biden don't publicly agree on too many things. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are the head of the 14% approval congress. Do you think these four Democrats running the federal government is a good idea? I sure don't!

[B][SIZE="3"]As President, as a Republican President[/B][/SIZE], I will provide the oversight, the necessary checks-and-balances that the federal government not only needs, but is screaming for. A federal government led by inexperienced Barack Obama, unstable Joe Biden, recalcitrant Nancy Pelosi and oblivious Harry Reid is a government, that I guarantee, will only fail. No matter what Barack Obama promises during this campaign, tax cuts, health care, I assure you, it won't get done - nothing will get done. We will go backwards!

"Thank you."

:jets18[/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath, McCain will never call himself a Republican in this election.

PS. No one gives a **** about VP, history proves that.

All Pro
    AlbanyJet, I've read all of your posts yet I'm still confused. Who do you support?

[QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet;2771031]AlbanyJet, I've read all of your posts yet I'm still confused. Who do you support?[/QUOTE]
    A lost cause

I support John McCain only because Obama-Biden coupled with Pelosi-Reid is an inevitable federal government disaster.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2771026]No one gives a **** about VP, history proves that.[/QUOTE]

Ordinarily, Tyler you're correct. However, when a Presidential candidate selects a VP candidate and that VP candidate [U]publicly[/U] questions the judgment of the Presidential candidate [U]over-and-over[/U] there's a major problem there.

Obama exercised poor judgment when he selected Biden. Obama exercised poor judgment with regard to the Surge. Obama has done very little while in the Illinois State Legislature and US Senate to prove that he has sound judgment - that's a fact!

A President John McCain is a check on Pelosi-Redi. A President Obama with VP Biden only makes 14% approval Pelosi-Reid congress a train wreck. Nothing will get done. We will go backwards.

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2771043]I support John McCain only because Obama-Biden coupled with Pelosi-Reid is an inevitable federal government disaster.

Ummmm...Haven't the last 7.5 years of Bush/Cheney been just that?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Golferjet;2771191]Ummmm...Haven't the last 7.5 years of Bush/Cheney been just that?[/QUOTE]

Bit of an understatement.

Banned
    Lets Go Jets!!

[QUOTE=Golferjet;2771191]Ummmm...Haven't the last 7.5 years of Bush/Cheney been just that?[/QUOTE]

YES!! :yes:

But you ain't seen nuthin' - Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid will be 10 X WORSE!! The 14% approval rating Democratic congress is a JOKE! Adding inexperienced-bad judgment Barack Obama and babbling incoherently Joe Biden with NO government oversight...CRASH AND BURN!!

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2771694]YES!! :yes:

But you ain't seen nuthin' - Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid will be 10 X WORSE!! The 14% approval rating Democratic congress is a JOKE! Adding inexperienced-bad judgment Barack Obama and babbling incoherently Joe Biden with NO government oversight...CRASH AND BURN!!

The wolves in charge of the chickens and some want the them to run healthcare! :huh:

Isnt McCain part of that Congress that has a 14% approval rating??
    Nevermind that he voted with a President who has a 20 something percent approval rating 90+% of the time.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet;2771031]AlbanyJet, I've read all of your posts yet I'm still confused. Who do you support?[/QUOTE]

The guy who wants to continue to sink our economy with deregulation, keep our troops in Iraq for 100 years and eventually invade Iran because they have terrorists (oil).

Banned
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2771938]Isnt McCain part of that Congress that has a 14% approval rating??
    Nevermind that he voted with a President who has a 20 something percent approval rating 90+% of the time.[/QUOTE]

Facts are not important. Jesus is.

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2771694]But you ain't seen nuthin' - Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid will be 10 X WORSE!! [/QUOTE]

can't get worse than this, literally can't get worse

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2771694]YES!! :yes:

But you ain't seen nuthin' - Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid will be 10 X WORSE!!

Based on what??

Hall Of Fame
    Obama is at least intelligent and well spoken. McCain comes off like a bumbling buffoon in interviews when he has to come up with answers on his own. Half the time he doesn't even pretend to answer questions directed to him. He'll really come off looking dumb while debating Obama, if he doesn't chicken out all of the debates. Obama at least answers questions while still managing to get his ideas across.

I just want a smart president. I'm not saying Obama will make a great president, but he's at least intelligent. Twelve years of fairly dumb guys running the US will really kill this country.

[QUOTE]Based on what??[/QUOTE]

The US Senate currently has a 14% approval rating. Sending keystone cops Barack Obama and Joe Biden to Washington to join the dysfunctional, incompetent, failing US Senate will be a disaster. Barack Obama served only 150 days in the US Senate before deciding to run for President. What kind of experience is that? Barack Obama and Joe Biden don't publicly agree on too many things. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are the head of the 14% approval congress. Do you think these four Democrats running the federal government is a good idea? I sure don't!

[U]Opinions Requested:[/U]

Scenario: I have 100 Democrats in a room and I make the following argument.

-The Democratic led congress sits at a 14% approval rating. 14% out of 100% is obviously very bad. Democrat Barack Obama has little-to-no legislative & leadership experience and his judgment is questionable. He selected a VP running mate, Democrat Joe Biden, who not only publicly disagrees with Obama on some issues but also said that Barack Obama is not ready to be President of the USA. Democrat Biden even said that Barack Obama perhaps should have chosen Hillary Clinton to be Obama's VP running mate.

I suggest that having John McCain as President, simply because he is not a Democrat, he is of the Republican party, would provide the necessary checks-and-balances to the US federal government. Obama-Biden obviously can't even get their political campaign together and adding them to the 14% approval rating Democratic congress will be a big mistake.-

Question: Out of those 100 Democrats in the room how many have I persuaded to vote for John McCain? Not right then-and-there, but how many of the 100 Democrats will vote for John McCain on election day?

Bonus Question: Was I factually incorrect with anything above regarding the Democratic congress, Barack Obama or Joe Biden?