Thread: Tune into Letterman tonight - McCain blew him off, he is LIVID

Tune into Letterman tonight - McCain blew him off, he is LIVID

And he got Keith Olbermann as an emergency guest, who is obviously a natural stand-in for a Republican Presidential candidate.

Here's a video from the show that airs tonight.

[url]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkCrfylq-E[/url]

Letterman is clearly pissed. Frankly, I don't give a **** about David Letterman, or a show that hasn't been funny since, well, I've been alive. I like how he continues his diatribe with Keith yukkin' it up next to him. Boo hoo.

All League
    Well, doesn't McCain know that the Letterman SHow is the most important thing going on in the world today? Jeez, how DARE HE cancel a guest appearance on a crappy late night talk show to go do his job..

I mean, Obama hasn't let his JOB as SENATOR get in the way of doing ANYTHING

Veteran
    Well, can you really blame him? I'd have ripped him too. I wouldn't have had Olbermann on though. Hell of an emergency guest for John McCain, lol.

Banned
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2771443]And he got Keith Olbermann as an emergency guest, who is obviously a natural stand-in for a Republican Presidential candidate.

Here's a video from the show that airs tonight.

[url]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkCrfylq-E[/url]

Letterman is clearly pissed. Frankly, I don't give a **** about David Letterman, or a show that hasn't been funny since, well, I've been alive. I like how he continues his diatribe with Keith yukkin' it up next to him. Boo hoo.[/QUOTE]

DUMP