Thread: Marlins

Marlins

Their display after the game was absolutely classless. They acted as if they won a pennant, and took FOREVER to get off the field (crowd chanted "GET OFF OUR FIELD). I hope these showboats never win a game in the Major Leagues again, and have become my most hated team in all of baseball
    I can accept defeat, however their antics were absolutely classless and disgusting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    Their display after the game was absolutely classless. They acted as if they won a pennant, and took FOREVER to get off the field (crowd chanted "GET OFF OUR FIELD). I hope these showboats never win a game in the Major Leagues again, and have become my most hated team in all of baseball
    I can accept defeat, however their antics were absolutely classless and disgusting.

They celebrated in the middle of the field like every team in baseball does after a win.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    didn't see it as I was leaving the Jets game but as howie rose was telling it on the radio they weren't celebrating but out on the field scooping some dirt as a momento for the final game at Shea...

but again, I didn't see it....of course had the Mets not blown it again this would not be an issue....very disturbing two years in a row...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-28-2008 at 09:20 PM.

All League
    I thought it was pretty classy of the Marlins to hug each other and slap 5 for the end of the baseball season.

You are understandably upset and are not liking the Marlins for once again ending your season, but they did absolutely nothing wrong. Plus, it is known that they flat out do not like the Mets.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan View Post
    You are understandably upset and are not liking the Marlins for once again ending your season, but they did absolutely nothing wrong. Plus, it is known that they flat out do not like the Mets.
    yea its not like when they won the WS against the Yankees in 2003 when they were smoking tobacco and poring chapagne on the Ruth & Gehrig's plaques in monument park.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvarg View Post
    yea its not like when they won the WS against the Yankees in 2003 when they were smoking tobacco and poring chapagne on the Ruth & Gehrig's plaques in monument park.
    What's your point?

Just watched the SNY encore at the end and did not think anything the Marlins did was over the top...you have to remember it was the last game of the season..so there was alot of hugging but nothing crazy...I understand as Met fan how you could not like the Marlins but not because of that..

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    What's your point?

Just watched the SNY encore at the end and did not think anything the Marlins did was over the top...you have to remember it was the last game of the season..so there was alot of hugging but nothing crazy...I understand as Met fan how you could not like the Marlins but not because of that..
    my point is that i dont think what the marlins did was a big deal compare to what they did against the yankees after the WS

All Pro
    Dump.

Quote Originally Posted by darkvarg View Post
    I don't like thinking about that WS...