Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Symbol....I agree totally.

Practice Squad

New Symbol....I agree totally.

As of yesterday September 28th, 2008 the symbol of choking has officially been changed……

Old Symbol…..

And now the new symbol.....

Practice Squad
    This is hilarious. I had to look at it and laugh again.

Practice Squad
    Come to think of it, that guy in the picture kinda looks like David Wright.

All League
    Images don't work.

All Pro
    Your pics didn't show up in the clutch.

Total choke job on your part.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    Your pics didn't show up in the clutch.

Total choke job on your part.
    I can see the pics. Loud and clear on my PC. As loud as that "choking" job I heard from Queens yesterday afternoon. Maybe you're PC, much like David Wright is failing in the clutch.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumps View Post
    I can see the pics. Loud and clear on my PC. As loud as that "choking" job I heard from Queens yesterday afternoon. Maybe you're PC, much like David Wright is failing in the clutch.
    Can't see them either...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    Can't see them either...
    +1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    +1

+2

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadLover View Post
    +2
    +3

but maybe it's just us

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    +3

but maybe it's just us
    +4

Practice Squad
    As of yesterday September 28th, 2008 the symbol of choking has officially been changed……

Old symbol....

[IMG][/IMG]

New symbol.....

[IMG][/IMG]

Can you see it now boys?

All Pro
    They did that last year excpet there was a Met logo next to the guy choking. What team do you like anyway? Let me point out their flaws because schaudenfruede gets me through my day.

Practice Squad
    Come on Bay Ridge, I am just having some fun. We just came off a huge win by our Jets yesterday and figured I would add something else to the mix. I mean, the fact can't be hidden that the Mets did choke it away 2 years in a row. I am a Yankee fan, I can take the heat. Same thing with all the Met fans....you gotta be able to take the heat as well. It's a quiet October for us all. At least we got the Jets and the Rangers!

Come on Bay Ridge, I am just having some fun. We just came off a huge win by our Jets yesterday and figured I would add something else to the mix. I mean, the fact can't be hidden that the Mets did choke it away 2 years in a row. I am a Yankee fan, I can take the heat. Same thing with all the Met fans....you gotta be able to take the heat as well. It's a quiet October for us all. At least we got the Jets and the Rangers!
    But...but...but... I thought Yankee fans never thought about the Mets?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    But...but...but... I thought Yankee fans never thought about the Mets?
    Those words never came out of my mouth. How can we not think about about each other? We play in the same damn town! It's impossible not to think about each other. I am a Jets fan, I think about the Giants. I am a Rangers fan - I think about the Islanders and the Devils. I am a Knicks fan - I think about the Nets. It makes no sense to say we don't think about each other, anyone who says that is b.s.'ing. And as far as the Yankees and the Mets are concerned, everything changed when interleague play started. And went to another level in the 2000 World Series. We all think about the other teams....especially when they fail. It's an out and out lie to say otherwise.

Those words never came out of my mouth. How can we not think about about each other? We play in the same damn town! It's impossible not to think about each other. I am a Jets fan, I think about the Giants. I am a Rangers fan - I think about the Islanders and the Devils. I am a Knicks fan - I think about the Nets. It makes no sense to say we don't think about each other, anyone who says that is b.s.'ing. And as far as the Yankees and the Mets are concerned, everything changed when interleague play started. And went to another level in the 2000 World Series. We all think about the other teams....especially when they fail. It's an out and out lie to say otherwise.
    I'm not directly referring to you, I'm talking about people like Guido who like to make generalizations about fanbases which includes millions of different people such as "Yankee fans are too good to think about the Mets" or "Mets fans have an inferiority complex".

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    I'm not directly referring to you, I'm talking about people like Guido who like to make generalizations about fanbases which includes millions of different people such as "Yankee fans are too good to think about the Mets" or "Mets fans have an inferiority complex".
    We all talk and think about each other, like I said....we all play in the same city - it's impossible for us not to think about each other.

All Pro
    A majority of us don't care what the Mets do.Cut the b.s out. We don't have much to brag about as well.

All League
    Last year was a choke, an epic choke. This year was more of just not being good enough and crumbling in the few big games of the last week. I mean when the Mets had the biggest lead of the season the Phillies picked it up and won 7 straight to take back the lead. Before the all star break the Mets were what 7 back? Sure this last week sucked, and so do the Mets, but it was not a choke job like last year.