Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Name one Obama accomplishment

Jets Insider VIP
    Page 4 of the thread. I keep coming back here to see if someone has found an Obama accomplishment yet. I'll keep checking. I'm sure someone will find one somewhere.

;)

[QUOTE=LanceMehl;2786237]My problem with Palin is I am pro abortion. Yes I want more. Also she is wayy wayy too religous. [/QUOTE]

Obama is religious too...

Yup I heard he is not religion. Too bad. He is pro-choice, and a both Obama and Biden are men. I wish they were pro abortion but we can't have it all. Can't wait until they win. If they suck we vote them out. I do wish they would open abortion clinics in the this country.

The best thing about Obama is he is No Bush jr.:D

[QUOTE=LanceMehl;2786407]Yup I heard he is not religion. Too bad. He is pro-choice, and a both Obama and Biden are men. I wish they were pro abortion but we can't have it all. [/QUOTE]

Care to rewrite that so it's comprehendable?

All Pro
    His VP isn't Sarah Palin.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2786355]Page 4 of the thread. I keep coming back here to see if someone has found an Obama accomplishment yet. I'll keep checking. I'm sure someone will find one somewhere.

;)[/QUOTE]

You didn't see the post where he and Coburn co-sponsored what amounts to an Excel spreadsheet? If that qualifies him for president, my CPA wife is qualified to be Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler of Every Universe

he secured the democratic nomination for president.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jayjay;2786722]he secured the democratic nomination for president.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

I love that one!

I it rank up there with "he showed up at work"

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2786741]LOL.

I love that one!

I it rank up there with "he showed up at work"[/QUOTE]

dude, to give Obama zero credit for defeating the Clinton machine is a little disingenuous.

Also, most people should have a better understanding of what Senators do..

They write in legislation in bills that are brought up to be voted on.

they bascally tinker around with each others ideas

[QUOTE=piney;2786754]Also, most people should have a better understanding of what Senators do . . .

they bascally tinker around with each others ideas[/QUOTE]

So that's what Sneator Larry Craig was trying to do in the airport bathroom . . he just wanted to tinker around with other fellas "ideas".:D

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;2787263]So that's what Sneator Larry Craig was trying to do in the airport bathroom . . he just wanted to tinker around with other fellas "ideas".:D[/QUOTE]

too bad those ideas were a trap...

poor Mr. Craig....

why is secret gay sex something people do in public places?

I will never understand that....

[QUOTE=asuusa;2786629]Care to rewrite that so it's comprehendable?[/QUOTE]

No!! I am a big dummy and I am voting for Obami Salami!! We win and you lose! Better luck next time.

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2783053]That statement doesn't hold water. He's the [I]democratic [/I]nominee. Replace "George Bush" with "Hillary Clinton" in your sentence and you could probably make a fair argument.[/QUOTE]

Sure it does, Obama is an electrifying speaker who is opposed to nearly every one of George Bush's plans, hence he wins the primary. Hilary was the party favorite but was a terrible campaigner.

He's Washington's answer to the NFL's Herm Edwards. A talking head with no substance. Other similarities between the two...

Obama's real aims

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2780147]So, he's anti-war and created some database on the internet for govt transparency?

Is that it?[/QUOTE]

Oh, and he's a Marxist-Leninist who wants to transfer America's wealth to the U.N. to address Third World poverty. Its called higher taxes; federal, state and local. Its also called Reparations to the inner cities.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

This doesn't fall so much under "accomplishments" so much as it does under "things he did."

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVw3no2A4[/url]

Banned
    Sarah Palin Debate Flow Chart
    [url]http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/10/3/43222/8057/718/618653[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetsin1999;2787829]Sarah Palin Debate Flow Chart
    [url]http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/10/3/43222/8057/718/618653[/url][/QUOTE]

How again is this an Obama accomplishment? Yeah, try to keep up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

he's crushing McCain in the electoral college according to individual state polls.. that's got to count for something.. hmm.