Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deposition of GOP Computer Security expert Spoonamore Admits Ohio Vote Theft in 2004

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2784360]Waiting for your "outrage" at the actions of ACORN, being that election shenanigans are something you post about constantly.[/QUOTE]

again, as bad as that list is, and it's bad, I don't see anything near the level of stealing enough electoral votes to steal an election... TWICE

even if you add them all up and multiply them exponentially it still does not equal the coup D'etat of 2000 and the illegal continuation of it via the 2004 fraud they perpetrated

I'm waiting for your "outrage" at the actions of the GOP which are much more serious

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2784376]
    I'm waiting for your "outrage" at the actions of the GOP which are much more serious[/QUOTE]

You mean the actions you (or any actual law enforcement agency) can't actually prove in any form?

Hey, you say it's true, thats good enough for me.:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2784376]
    I'm waiting for your "outrage" at the actions of the GOP which are much more serious[/QUOTE]
    Just because the little voices in your head say its true doesn't make it so.

Hey, if you can't get over the just outcome of two elections, I can't help you. If you want to continue to act like a drama queen and make ridiculous
    "coup d'etat" claims that make you quite honestly look foolish, or start threads with misleading titles, more power to you. This nonsense detracts from your occasional good posts.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2782289]
    lemme guess tanginius- the machines which stole votes in 2004 worked 100% in 2006, didn't they???:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

and as expected....

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2783379]actually they likely did... the Dems should've picked up even more house seats[/QUOTE]

right...the machines work fine when the rats win- otherwise there are always impropriorties....:rolleyes:

funny thing; we never hear your side screamming about all the "voter fraud" which took place in Wisconsin during the '04 election...but wait- I'm sure that never occurred.....:zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2785107]and as expected....

right...the machines work fine when the rats win- otherwise there are always impropriorties....:rolleyes:

funny thing; we never hear your side screamming about all the "voter fraud" which took place in Wisconsin during the '04 election...but wait- I'm sure that never occurred.....:zzz:[/QUOTE]

I never said nor do I think the voting system works fine when the Democratic right wing wins

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2785131]I never said nor do I think the voting system works fine when the Democratic right wing wins[/QUOTE]

The point is your "outrage" seems to be expressed only when Republicans win. Yet you remain silent about the transgressions of ACORN, all the while labeling yourself an "independent".

Hall Of Fame
    if anyone cares... 'coincidentally' Mr Connell just passed away in a small plane crash after leaving DC. This after he had to cancel 2 other flights earlier in this year due to 'suspicious' problems with his single engine prop plane... oh yeah, and I forgot to mention he was warned about threats to his life and sabotage to his plane

who's surprised?

Man, both parties are so honest -- I'm completely caught off-guard.

I think the answer is to give the Fed more power. Totally.

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2925356]if anyone cares... 'coincidentally' Mr Connell just passed away in a small plane crash after leaving DC. This after he had to cancel 2 other flights earlier in this year due to 'suspicious' problems with his single engine prop plane... oh yeah, and I forgot to mention he was warned about threats to his life and sabotage to his plane

who's surprised?[/QUOTE]

Wow... that definitely sounds suspicious, I'll give you that.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2925356]if anyone cares... 'coincidentally' Mr Connell just passed away in a small plane crash after leaving DC. This after he had to cancel 2 other flights earlier in this year due to 'suspicious' problems with his single engine prop plane... oh yeah, and I forgot to mention he was warned about threats to his life and sabotage to his plane

who's surprised?[/QUOTE]

I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner. I half expected this guy to have a "heart attack" like Ken Lay did...I can picture Connell and that scumbag a**hole Lay sipping drinks on a beach somewhere.

Connell was just a tool....used up and eventually discarded.

[quote=Tanginius;2925356]if anyone cares... 'coincidentally' Mr Connell just passed away in a small plane crash after leaving DC. This after he had to cancel 2 other flights earlier in this year due to 'suspicious' problems with his single engine prop plane... oh yeah, and I forgot to mention he was warned about threats to his life and sabotage to his plane

who's surprised?[/quote]

Damn illuminati!

Tan, I'll give you something else -- there is absolutely no media coverage on this guy's death. I had to Google search for some news and was surprised this just happened two days ago.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2927026]Tan, I'll give you something else -- there is absolutely no media coverage on this guy's death. I had to Google search for some news and was surprised this just happened two days ago.[/QUOTE]

and of course no media coverage on his deposition and the damning testimony

who's surprised?[/QUOTE]

Maybe he should have flown Southwest.

Ding.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2927388]Maybe he should have flown Southwest.

Ding.[/QUOTE]

probably would've been cheaper too :D

thankfully he didn't, 'they' would've brought down the whole plane and killed a lot more people ;)