Thread: Financial planning

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Financial planning

I just wanted to let everyone know I am available for financial advising. I have everything from personal insurance (whole and term, variable and fixed annuitiys), to business buy sell agreements to over 6000 mutual fund options. If you have not at least reviwed your insurance in the past 7-10 years or have an old annuity that in which you may be losing money, I can help. I will take a look at what you have for no charge and let you know if it still makes sense. You can PM me or send me an e-mail: Jim@taylorandleonard.com.

Thanks,

Jim

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just bumping here. All kidding aside, I can help if you have been laid off, retired, looking to retire or are concerned about losing your investments. There are products out there that allow you to benefit from the market gains and protect you against ever losing money. PM me and we can set up a time to talk.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeGeorgeJet View Post
    I just wanted to let everyone know I am available for financial advising. I have everything from personal insurance (whole and term, variable and fixed annuitiys), to business buy sell agreements to over 6000 mutual fund options. If you have not at least reviwed your insurance in the past 7-10 years or have an old annuity that in which you may be losing money, I can help. I will take a look at what you have for no charge and let you know if it still makes sense. You can PM me or send me an e-mail: Jim@taylorandleonard.com.

Thanks,

Jim
    Did you clear this solicitation through compliance?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Did you clear this solicitation through compliance?
    LOL. In the business?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. In the business?
    Yes indirectly. I hold a 7 and am a CFP. I sell no products but manage assets for certain clients.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Jim, do you want to list your services online?

Jim,

I can add your business service to my web site if you want. No charge. All I ask is if you have any customers who need a loan, you include me in the list of people you are recommending.

Thanks
    Eric

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey.. I am here wondering some information about financial planners Orlando. What is the formula many financial planners use to determine how much an individual will need in retirement?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, personal financial planning typically prepares financial plans for his or her clients. The kinds of services financial planners offer can vary widely. Some financial planners assess every aspect of your financial life including saving, investments, insurance, taxes, retirement, and estate planning and help you develop a detailed strategy or financial plan for meeting all your financial goals.

personal financial planning

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by steavejbs View Post
    Well, personal financial planning typically prepares financial plans for his or her clients. The kinds of services financial planners offer can vary widely. Some financial planners assess every aspect of your financial life including saving, investments, insurance, taxes, retirement, and estate planning and help you develop a detailed strategy or financial plan for meeting all your financial goals.

personal financial planning
    please tell me more.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great stuff!! Hope it goes well for you bro.

I myself am venturing into online marketing and committed to making it a success. Just bought my domain name and hosting 4GH with GoDaddy. These days and in this economy you just have to be proactive, far ahead of retirement or even marriage for that matter, LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've done my own investments. I've found that I've done best with Vanguard ETFs and have a bunch of mutual funds that have low beta and have alpha >0. Have a lot of diversity and don't panic. I have real estate income, pension, soc sec, 401K etc.

Life is good.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just bumping here. All kidding aside, I can help if you have been laid off, retired, looking to retire or are concerned about losing your investments. There are products out there that allow you to benefit from the market gains and protect you against ever losing money. PM me and we can set up a time to talk.
    Protect me against ever losing money? That is a bold, if not wholly dishonest, claim.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rex-n-effect View Post
    Protect me against ever losing money? That is a bold, if not wholly dishonest, claim.
    Probably an indexed annuity. It allows you to participate in a portion of the gains with no downside risk. Can have huge surrender charges in some cases.