Thread: LC trade a steal?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

LC trade a steal?

I am in a 10 team, IDP, PPR, keeper league...

I wanted to get rid of LJ, my keeper from last year and wanted to get rid of him while he's hot so I offered the owner of LC, Roy Williams and Lee Evans as a bottom offer.

He then countered with Duece and LC, 5 min later he then offered LC, Selvin Young (I'm dropping him) and Run DMc for LJ and I jumped at the offer knowing that LJ will not hold up and only has a couple of good match-ups left even with 20+ carries a game.

I think LC will outscore LJ and I have a good keeper in McFadden if nothing works for him this year.

My other players are....

Tony Romo
    Aaron Rodgers

Matt Forte
    Thomas Jones
    Jonathan Stewart

T.O.
    Braylon Edwards
    Lee Evans
    Roy Williams
    Kevin Curtis (IR)

Dustin Keller
    Greg Olsen

DJ Williams
    London Fletcher

Lindell

Eagles
    Jets

Was this a no-brainer?

My next move will be trying to trade for Favre, how should I go about this?
    I was thinking after I get Coles I could offer Rodgers, Evans/Curtis or both and take Favre and another player. Ideas or might that work.

I am a firm believer in always having a QB and his top WR!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't do the deal if I was you. Sure, Coles is very tempting right now because it looks like him and Brett have a lot of chemistry but you seem kinda weak at running back while you're already strong at wide receiver. Now, we don't know how long Branden Albert is, he's LJ's best blocker, but he is still good for 1,000 yards and 10 tds if he doesn't get hurt.

Coles got hot for a couple weeks with Favre but he was facing a bad San Diego pass defense and the Cardinals defense sucks without Berry and Watson in the trenches. TJ is not a good fantasy RB - he doesn't score td's. Stewart is sharing carries with Deangelo Williams.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks.

I guess I should have said that we start 2 RB, 2 WR, and a flex player.