Thread: A Level 3 Fantasy Question

All Pro

A Level 3 Fantasy Question

ALright, tuff match up. my team is pretty solid, but i gotta dance around this bye week here

I need to pick my second RB from Hightower or S. Morris, and fill my flex spot with Either, the other back above, or Meachem or Breaston. both look like they'll be the second WR on their teams with Patten and Boldin out.

My league does not favor any one position, but it is PPR. SO. i'm leaning towards Hightower and Breaston as PPR, Breaston seems more likely but Meachem's big play ability is tough to ignore

All Pro
    Ahhh i see. no one here has the brass balls to tackle this one hey? I understand. my league is not for the squeemish, It breaks men

I would go Hightower definitely and then Breaston but I don't like to rely on one offense too much. However, its kind of like handcuffing the Cards O becuase they will be either running or throwing, hopefully even both.

But if you don't go Breaston then go Meachem.

I would go with Morris over Hightower.

And use Breaston as the flex.

Quote Originally Posted by LEVYMAN View Post
    I would go with Morris over Hightower.

And use Breaston as the flex.
    The only thing is Maroney is supposedly fully healthy for the first time this season and I woudn't be suprised to see him get the bulk of the carries.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    The only thing is Maroney is supposedly fully healthy for the first time this season and I woudn't be suprised to see him get the bulk of the carries.
    Ya thats my problem. We really haven't seen the NE offense operational since week two against us. week 3 vs MIA was a write off for everything and i'm not sure who's gonna coming out of the gate carrying the rock. Lamont on the goal line seems logical.

Here's my problem. I have Fitz on my team. So starting Fitz, Breaston, & Hightower... i dunno about that. But McGee is out. So its Fitz and Breaston vs Yubody and McKlevin. Nows thats a tasty match up. But if they pop off 2 TDs early, they might sit on the ball and run. I really Think BUF is gonna burn out this game and loose. Meachem on a monday nighter at home with MIN's run defense is delight on paper. but i dunno.

I really got to win. i'm going against my best friend