Thread: Fifa 09

Rookie

Fifa 09

Hey do you guys think FIFA 09 is a lot better and worth 60 bucks for the 360.They have put some new features but you think I should buy it....I would like to hear every ones opinion....Thank you....GO JETS!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Fifa 09?

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ89 View Post
    Hey do you guys think FIFA 09 is a lot better and worth 60 bucks for the 360.They have put some new features but you think I should buy it....I would like to hear every ones opinion....Thank you....GO JETS!!!!!!!
    wrong football bro...

some say pro evolution is better but fifa's been better for the last couple years

FIFA is a great game. I end up buying it every year because of the roster changes and, unlike Madden, they always tweak the gameplay in a different way.

All Pro
    WAAAAYYYYYYYY better than PES

Hall Of Fame
    played the demo a bunch, seems more polished than last year...i'll be picking it up next friday, looking forward too it as always...

I would say it's worth it. Fifa has been one of my favorite games over the last few years and I'm only a casual soccer fan. They seem to make some nice improvements each year that make it worth the money to buy the next.

All League
    Demo seemed like a good step up from 08, which i thought was a great game. Im definitely getting it.

Hall Of Fame
    Better then last years, so far. Broke a controller, Phone, and almost a tv remote. I got one bloody knuckle too. Game is so frustrating when you lose and for some reason I buy it every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    Better then last years, so far. Broke a controller, Phone, and almost a tv remote. I got one bloody knuckle too. Game is so frustrating when you lose and for some reason I buy it every year.
    What team do you play as?