Thread: Frank Caliendo

Hall Of Fame

Frank Caliendo

Needs to not have a tv show

So sick of these goddamn terrible commercials.

All League
    The only remotely funny thing i've seen him do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s8BZjcP3qU

All Pro
    I don't mind him. I got a kick out of this video. I like his Bill Walton and Charles Barkley impersonation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uOnU...eature=related

Hall Of Fame
    Thank god TBS coverage is over.

Now if someone could just club McCarver in the mouth and knock him out of commission for the next month, we'd be all set.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Thank god TBS coverage is over.

Now if someone could just club McCarver in the mouth and knock him out of commission for the next month, we'd be all set.
    Doesn't Fox have the NLCS and TBS the ALCS?

the problem is that he's doing commercials promoting his own show and commercials promoting the Dish Network, and they blend into one.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    Doesn't Fox have the NLCS and TBS the ALCS?
    God I hope not.

JetsFan2012
    Remember how bad Dane Cook was with those baseball commercials last year?

Most overrated comic ever.

All Pro
    God I hope not.
    I think that's what it is. ESPN.com is showing the NLCS games on Fox but not showing what channel the ALCS games are on.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/schedules

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Remember how bad Dane Cook was with those baseball commercials last year?

Most overrated comic ever.
    The clear by far most overrated comic ever is Jack Black.

Dane Cook isn't far behind.

All Pro
    I love Frank Caliendo's impressions. He's a phenomenal mimic. He just isn't a very good comic -- he has no material.

Hall Of Fame
    I like Caliendo's impressions, problem is TBS whored out it's coverage of the playoffs to get his show ratings and completely overplayed the commercials. Plus, as someone pointed out, it's hard to tell the difference between those commercials, and his ones with the Dish Network, only further adding to the overplayed feel to them.

Rookie
    You know what I'm sick of?
    People who ***** and moan about comedians/people who aren't funny.
    If you don't like Dane Cook, don't listen to him. If you don't like Jack Black, don't go to his movies. You don't need to tell the world that Dane Cook is the least funny person on earth, because A. it's simply not true(I don't love him, but cmon don't be ridiculous) and B. its useless. What do people get out of *****ing about something like that? Everyone can have their own opinions, it doesn't make you right.

In this case, just ignore the commercials. It's not that hard

Oh, and people who ***** about TV announcers as well. While there are things that announcers do that annoys the **** out of me, most of the time I don't even notice what they're saying because I'm WATCHING THE GAME. Crazy concept huh? But its ok, you can hate the announcers, just don't go around *****ing about them
    Last edited by MetsJetsRebels; 10-07-2008 at 04:23 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsJetsRebels View Post
    You know what I'm sick of?
    People who ***** and moan about comedians/people who aren't funny.
    If you don't like Dane Cook, don't listen to him. If you don't like Jack Black, don't go to his movies. You don't need to tell the world that Dane Cook is the least funny person on earth, because A. it's simply not true(I don't love him, but cmon don't be ridiculous) and B. its useless. What do people get out of *****ing about something like that? Everyone can have their own opinions, it doesn't make you right.

In this case, just ignore the commercials. It's not that hard

Oh, and people who ***** about TV announcers as well. While there are things that announcers do that annoys the **** out of me, most of the time I don't even notice what they're saying because I'm WATCHING THE GAME. Crazy concept huh? But its ok, you can hate the announcers, just don't go around *****ing about them
    I hate people who ***** and moan about other people's posts. If you don't like a post, don't read it. What do you get out of complaining about our posts? I don't even notice crappy posts, because I'm too busy reading the rest of JI. Crazy concept, huh? That's ok, you can hate people that post opinions different than yours, just don't go around *****ing about them.

Undrafted Free Agent
    what about Tina Fey? I think she is totally not funny!

All Pro
    I hate people who ***** and moan about other people's posts. If you don't like a post, don't read it. What do you get out of complaining about our posts? I don't even notice crappy posts, because I'm too busy reading the rest of JI. Crazy concept, huh? That's ok, you can hate people that post opinions different than yours, just don't go around *****ing about them.
    Game. Set. Match.

Guido Monzino 1
    MetsJetsRebels 0

Rookie
    Thing is, I'm *****ing about him *****ing, therefore I'm just preventing further *****ing which was my goal in the first place. *****.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Game. Set. Match.

Guido Monzino 1
    MetsJetsRebels 0

Negative.