5 5.68%
  • McCain Killed It

5 5.68%
  • Obama on domestic, McCain on foreign policy

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The OFFICIAL Second Presidential Debate Results Thread / Poll

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ericjets;2795659]Can someone respond to piper's question? There was still no response to this hours later. I'm trying to undestand all this and would like to hear everyone's thoughts.[/QUOTE]

Answer:

All those layed off workers from companies with higher taxes will be put to work on the 10 year alternative fuel energy plan.

:D

[QUOTE=ericjets;2795659]Can someone respond to piper's question? There was still no response to this hours later. I'm trying to undestand all this and would like to hear everyone's thoughts.[/QUOTE]

well, if "95% of Americans" end up getting a tax cut, won't they in turn spend more and in effect increase business?

I mean, middle class America will not turn into investors, they will buy those things that they can't afford, extensions on the house, new appliances, new windows and other home repairs, vacations.

Rich people can already afford to do that. Where does their money go?

If the middle class have more, they spend more and small business grows.

win-win.

Hall Of Fame
    Wow... apparently Obama really did crush McCain in the 2nd debate, by very wide margins:

Polls Confirm Obama Won Debate
    Two additional polls confirm the instant polls that showed Sen. Barack Obama winning his second debate against Sen. John McCain:

USA Today: Obama 56%, McCain 23%

Rasmussen: Obama 45%, McCain 28%

[url]http://politicalwire.com/archives/2008/10/09/polls_confirm_obama_won_debate.html[/url]

Well here is my take, Obama clearly won, he wasn't quite as personable as Bill Clinton use to be in these things, but he was close. McCain came off as a nut. Stupid jokes, wondering around the stage, say my friends over and over and over. What surprised be is he didn't mention Bill Ayers or ask "Who is Barack Obama?" I guess he wants Palin to do his dirty work.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2796268]Wow... apparently Obama really did crush McCain in the 2nd debate, by very wide margins:

Polls Confirm Obama Won Debate
    Two additional polls confirm the instant polls that showed Sen. Barack Obama winning his second debate against Sen. John McCain:

USA Today: Obama 56%, McCain 23%

Rasmussen: Obama 45%, McCain 28%

[url]http://politicalwire.com/archives/2008/10/09/polls_confirm_obama_won_debate.html[/url][/QUOTE]

I didn't need a poll to tell me Obama won. It was obvious that he did.

I agree with Warfish. McCain is "Dead Campaign Walking." He's going to get massacred on Election Day.