Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting read, make your own judgements

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SMC;2796062]It is character assassination when the McCain campaign is trying to equate Obama with a terrorist. Case closed.

He could be as left as possible, but that's not what they're criticizing. McCain already pointed out Obama's liberal voting record and Ayers has nothing to do with that. They're calling Obama a terrorist sympathizer which is clear as day character assasination.[/QUOTE]

Its not case closed: Ayers has been quoted as saying that he doesn't regret the bombings and killings. He's been quoted as saying that bombings are not the way to make change, but by indoctrination in schools. And the only thing BO has said is "I barely know him". :rolleyes:

Fox News polled the Ayers question today.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/101008_foxpoll.pdf[/url]

A full 61% of voters said it had no impact at all on their voting preference, while only 32% said it did. What's worse for McCain, perceptions of him as the "more negative" candidate are climbing, something that will hurt him with swing voters.

The Ayers issue is a loser for McCain. Nobody cares except the Fox News crowd, and their own polling confirms its an electoral loser.

By the way, Fox has the race at 46-39, in Obama's favor.

McCain under 40%.

Ouch.

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2798200]Fox News polled the Ayers question today.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/101008_foxpoll.pdf[/url]

A full 61% of voters said it had no impact at all on their voting preference, while only 32% said it did. What's worse for McCain, perceptions of him as the "more negative" candidate are climbing, something that will hurt him with swing voters.

The Ayers issue is a loser for McCain. Nobody cares except the Fox News crowd, and their own polling confirms its an electoral loser.

By the way, Fox has the race at 46-39, in Obama's favor.

McCain under 40%.

Ouch.[/QUOTE]

Has no impact on me whatsoever...I'm voting for McCain regardless.

[QUOTE=CTjetfan52;2797662]In this economy, I sense people
    want to hear from someone with some intelligence and maybe the guts to
    lead the country in a new, more positive direction.[/quote]

Such as.....higher taxes and more spending? Yup that's more positive!
    [quote]
    I mean, seriously, George W Bush stood in front of the Nation and willfully and knowingly LIED about weapons of mass destruction, [/quote]

Lay off the Koolaid, CT...you're saying he knew there were no WMDs but told everyone there were?? Nonsense! The UN and Clinton admin were after Saddumb for WMDs b/4 Bush ran for prez! If you were asked if Saddumb had WMDs in '98 you would have said "no?" We all knew it!
    [quote]
    Keep worrying about some petty nonsense about Bill Ayers, [/QUOTE]

So the fact that Ayers and Obama and others on the Annennberg Challenge Project got a $50 million grant for education reform, ended up closing down the project b/c no results were observable, is just "petty nonsense?" I don't think so!

Or that Obama and Ayers while together on the board of the Woods Foundation did this:

[QUOTE]JERUSALEM – The board of a nonprofit organization on which Sen. Barack Obama served as a paid director alongside a confessed domestic terrorist granted funding to a controversial Arab group that mourns the establishment of Israel as a "catastrophe" and supports intense immigration reform, including providing drivers licenses and education to illegal aliens.

(snip)

In 2001, the Woods Fund, a Chicago-based nonprofit that describes itself as a group helping the disadvantaged, provided a $40,000 grant to the Arab American Action Network, or AAAN, for which Khalidi's wife, Mona, serves as president. The Fund provided a second grant to the AAAN for $35,000 in 2002.[/QUOTE]

Just petty nonsense?