Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A new low for the libs, McCain's physical appearance

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

A new low for the libs, McCain's physical appearance

So now the new rant is how McCain looked physically during the debate last night. It's bad enough the spin about his age is used as an excuse against him, but now some are poking at his physical appearance because when he extends both arms, they are bowed, that's what happens when you are a POW for 5 years, both arms are broken, and never set correctly.

I mean really, is this really a cause for discussion as to the candidate's strengths or ability to lead the country?

We need toughness in the white house, not a yes man who has flip-flopped on key critical issues since joining the campaign trail.

We need a cranky guy who has a huge whipping stick and will do by the right of the country and not for his own self-aggrandizing, or because his wife advises him as such.

Better be careful with your vote, and realize what you are voting for, generalizations and association with the current regime based on party would be a huge mistake.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;2795264]So now the new rant is how McCain looked physically during the debate last night. It's bad enough the spin about his age is used as an excuse against him, but now some are poking at his physical appearance because when he extends both arms, they are bowed, that's what happens when you are a POW for 5 years, both arms are broken, and never set correctly.

I mean really, is this really a cause for discussion as to the candidate's strengths or ability to lead the country?

We need toughness in the white house, not a yes man who has flip-flopped on key critical issues since joining the campaign trail.

We need a cranky guy who has a huge whipping stick and will do by the right of the country and not for his own self-aggrandizing, or because his wife advises him as such.

Better be careful with your vote, and realize what you are voting for, generalizations and association with the current regime based on party would be a huge mistake.[/QUOTE]

this is silly, the point isn't to "poke" at McCain but to shoe how both candidates came across visually to the public.

Like it or not, we like in a society where a persons telegenic is a consideration.

This isn't about insulting someone.

yeesh...I thought the liberals were supposed to be the sensitive ones....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2795268]This isn't about insulting someone.[/QUOTE]

John McCain is an old man. Decrepit. Old. Feeble. Frail. Past his prime, outdated, archaic, ancient, on his last legs, outmoded, archaic, dated, antiquated, ancient, from way back, timeworn.

HEH!?!

HEH?!?

How about that Sarah Palin?

HEH!?!

HEH?!?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2795278]John McCain is an old man. Decrepit. Old. Feeble. Frail. Past his prime, outdated, archaic, ancient, on his last legs, outmoded, archaic, dated, antiquated, ancient, from way back, timeworn.

HEH!?!

HEH?!?

HEH!?!

HEH?!?[/QUOTE]

well...nobody except Plumber..and he isn't a liberal, but I do think he sold his soul or something...

I mean, c'mon, he is a Slayer fan....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2795282]I mean, c'mon, he is a Slayer fan....[/QUOTE]

Wait....is there something wrong with being a Slayer fan?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2795284]Wait....is there something wrong with being a Slayer fan?[/QUOTE]

your taste...

nah, just kidding, I felt like you set me up here for that though.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;2795264]So now the new rant is how McCain looked physically during the debate last night. It's bad enough the spin about his age is used as an excuse against him, but now some are poking at his physical appearance because when he extends both arms, they are bowed, that's what happens when you are a POW for 5 years, both arms are broken, and never set correctly.

Better be careful with your vote, and realize what you are voting for, generalizations and association with the current regime based on party would be a huge mistake.[/QUOTE]

So... you're voting for McCain and telling Obama supporters to be careful with their vote? hmmm..

It's McCain who's flip flopped on virtually every position he's held since 2000. Can you name a position that he hasn't flip flopped on?

Toughness? I guess you mean like 1950s John Wayne swagger- right? Didn't we just have 8 years of that? Obama is plenty 'tough'. Even your boy O'Reilly admits to that.

And lastly, a man who will do right by his country? The same man who picked the most unqualified candidate for VP in history? The same man who claims 'country first' during his campaign but who's every action is motivated by political gain? The same man who wants to continue the same failed policies of the Bush administration?

I think it's you who should be careful with your vote.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2795278]John McCain is an old man. Decrepit. Old. Feeble. Frail. Past his prime, outdated, archaic, ancient, on his last legs, outmoded, archaic, dated, antiquated, ancient, from way back, timeworn.

HEH!?!

HEH?!?

HEH!?!

HEH?!?[/QUOTE]

He could probably still kick your ass with no problem.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could be worse. At least they aren't pointing out the obvious Sarah Palin anagrams:

As Hair Plans
    Rap His Anal
    Ha! Liar! Snap!
    A Ha! Plan, Sir
    Saran Phail
    La Piranhas

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shuler82;2795289]So... you're voting for McCain and telling Obama supporters to be careful with their vote? hmmm..

It's McCain who's flip flopped on virtually every position he's held since 2000. Can you name a position that he hasn't flip flopped on?

Toughness? I guess you mean like 1950s John Wayne swagger- right? Didn't we just have 8 years of that? Obama is plenty 'tough'. Even your boy O'Reilly admits to that.

And lastly, a man who will do right by his country? The same man who picked the most unqualified candidate for VP in history? The same man who claims 'country first' during his campaign but who's every action is motivated by political gain? The same man who wants to continue the same failed policies of the Bush administration?

I think it's you who should be careful with your vote.[/QUOTE]

The same man who got a D grade in supporting our vets. :(

I want the John McCain from 8 years ago. Not this alien in a John McCain suit. :(

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NIGHT STALKER;2795290]He could probably still kick your ass with no problem.[/QUOTE]

Relax, Trigger. I would never hit anyone older than my Great Grandfather. I am on par for my record. Anyone over 50 is old in my book. It's because of people like that I have to endure an incessant stream of boner pill commercials while watching TV. It's extremely annoying. I harbor deep resentment for equating outdoor bathtubs located on the beach with nasty old people sex.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2795296]The same man who got a D grade in supporting our vets. :(

I want the John McCain from 8 years ago. Not this alien in a John McCain suit. :([/QUOTE]

I think most of us could agree that McCain 8 years ago was a much better candidate than he is today. Sadly, he's become the talking head for Bush's handlers. Unless this is all a big joke, and McCain will revert to his former self, his policies are going to continue this country in the same direction it's been heading. No matter repub or dem, I don't think anyone wants that.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2795296]The same man who got a D grade in supporting our vets. :(

I want the John McCain from 8 years ago. Not this alien in a John McCain suit. :([/QUOTE]

You're taking that out of context. I posted the percentages out of my VFW magazine yesterday...McCain has over a 20% in favor edge. And yeah, even a vet like myself doesn't like all the vet issues McCain has voted against. But, you know what, at the end of the day, vets look at the entire picture...hence the big difference in percentage points.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2795301]Relax, Trigger. I would never hit anyone older than my Great Grandfather. I am on par for my record. Anyone over 50 is old in my book. It's because of people like that I have to endure an incessant stream of boner pill commercials while watching TV. It's extremely annoying. I harbor deep resentment for equating outdoor bathtubs located on the beach with nasty old people sex.[/QUOTE]

Call me what you want, but didn't I read some weeks ago that you have twins in the oven? Not too bright genius with the economy the way it is.

Oh, but that's why you're hoping your talking head gets in...he'll give you the benefits you need to take care of the little guys by raising my taxes...good move.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NIGHT STALKER;2795303]You're taking that out of context. I posted the percentages out of my VFW magazine yesterday...McCain has over a 20% in favor edge. And yeah, even a vet like myself doesn't like all the vet issues McCain has voted against. But, you know what, at the end of the day, vets look at the entire picture...hence the big difference in percentage points.[/QUOTE]

Did you vote for John Kerry in 2004? He was (and is) the consummate American hero IMO, he's been unsurprisingly terrific with veterans' issues over the years.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ciaran;2795323]Did you vote for John Kerry in 2004? He was (and is) the consummate American hero IMO, he's been unsurprisingly terrific with veterans' issues over the years.[/QUOTE]

No and you certainly have a right to your opinion.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ciaran;2795323]Did you vote for John Kerry in 2004? He was (and is) the consummate American hero IMO, he's been unsurprisingly terrific with veterans' issues over the years.[/QUOTE]

Im sure he supported other vets like Jimmy Carter, Charlie Rangel, Jack Murtha, Ted Kennedy, Rich Gephardt, Walter Mondale, Max Cleland, Tom Daschle, Jack Reed, etc:rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2795337]Im sure he supported other vets like Jimmy Carter, Charlie Rangel, Jack Murtha, Ted Kennedy, Rich Gephardt, Walter Mondale, Max Cleland, Tom Daschle, Jack Reed, etc:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

And I'm sure a vet like yourself got screwed somewhere along the line and that explains your liberal left...what's the matter, didn't Uncle Sam provide you with enough benny's?:yes:

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

[/QUOTE]

John McCain is an American war hero who languished in a prison camp for years, enduring torture daily while Hussein was attending a madrasah....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

John Kerry? Care to support your view with say....reasons why? The men he served with in Vietnam certainly wouldn't agree, & they know him alot better than you do.