Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voter Fraud Investigation in MISSOURI

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2796284]If you call ACORN, you may be able to register for this election after all!:D[/QUOTE]

[B]LOL[/B] :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2796252]You know victory is in hand when you can vote a 4th and 5th and 6th and 7th and 8th time... ect[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    by the way here's the deal with Acorn

the fraudulent registrations are a result of the people ACORN employs trying to game their employer

they get paid based on the registration

it's not a conspiracy by ACORN to stuff the ballot boxes

because here's the real catch:

[b]fake people can't show up to vote on their fake registrations[/b]

so you can register George Jetson or Fred Flintstone but that doesn't mean those "people" are voting in November.

It's definately something awry and should be fixed but anyone who's running around shouting Acorn Acorn Acorn is talking about the contents of their skulls where their brains should be.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2796721]by the way here's the deal with Acorn

the fraudulent registrations are a result of the people ACORN employs trying to game their employer

they get paid based on the registration

it's not a conspiracy by ACORN to stuff the ballot boxes

because here's the real catch:

[b]fake people can't show up to vote on their fake registrations[/b]

so you can register George Jetson or Fred Flintstone but that doesn't mean those "people" are voting in November.

It's definately something awry and should be fixed but anyone who's running around shouting Acorn Acorn Acorn is talking about the contents of their skulls where their brains should be.[/QUOTE]

Good point. Question - So registering the same person with 5 different birthdates, addresses, etc. wouldn't allow them to show up at different voting sites or submit multiple absentee ballots?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2796896]Good point. Question - So registering the same person with 5 different birthdates, addresses, etc. wouldn't allow them to show up at different voting sites or submit multiple absentee ballots?[/QUOTE]

All I do is sign in, if the same person signed the bogus registration, the signatures would match and he or she would be permitted to vote. That is why the Dems are outraged every election cycle when the thought of presenting ID at the polls is brought up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2796918]All I do is sign in, if the same person signed the bogus registration, the signatures would match and he or she would be permitted to vote. That is why the Dems are outraged every election cycle when the thought of presenting ID at the polls is brought up.[/QUOTE]

I agree. That's why I'm waiting for bit's answer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2796896]Good point. Question - So registering the same person with 5 different birthdates, addresses, etc. wouldn't allow them to show up at different voting sites or submit multiple absentee ballots?[/QUOTE]

there's several failures that would have to occur for a "fake" vote to be counted

1) if they are trying to register fake people or duplicates, that doesn't mean it works. I.e. the state registration people have to vet the applications for registration

2) assuming that they don't do their job and it does work and George Jetson is now registered to vote in Missouri - will a person George Jetson show up on election day? or to get the absentee ballot? maybe... but it's not likely
    Unless i am wrong you have to show at least some kind of ID when you show up to vote ... and I could be wrong b/c this is a state by state type of thing.

3) ok now lets assume it's a real name not a fake name - that real name has to be vetted and assigned to a real person - ONCE - and that person will be allowed to vote (i.e. their name in the signature book) ONCE

all that being said - is it possible that someone with really good fake ID or really lax voting booth workers registers a fake person, shows up to multiple locations - and votes multiple times - well yes it is theoretically possible - but that's assuming multiple widespread failures of the system and a concerted identity fraud on the part of the person voting multiple times.

what this all comes down to is the ACORN situation is more about fake registrations than fake votes - theres a good chance the fakes don't get processed.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2797716]
    2) assuming that they don't do their job and it does work and George Jetson is now registered to vote in Missouri - will a person George Jetson show up on election day? or to get the absentee ballot? maybe... but it's not likely
    Unless i am wrong you have to show at least some kind of ID when you show up to vote ... and I could be wrong b/c this is a state by state type of thing.

[/QUOTE]Can say for sure that you don't have to in New York (at least Nassau County).
    Voted in Philly in 2000, again no ID required. BTW when I voted there in 2000 it was strange. Had to vote in a shady looking diner in the Overbrook section of West Philly. A diner! WTF?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about the states that have early voting? Can people vote more than twice in those locations? Isn't there something going on in Ohio about this.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2796721][b]fake people can't show up to vote on their fake registrations[/b][/QUOTE]
    Yes they could.

It happened in Florida during the Bush-Gore recount. Hundreds of fake voter's votes for Gore were thrown out because they were unregistered and fake voters, which is why after the recount Bush's lead increased.

All you need is the people that work the ID checking to let you in.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=49ersJetsfan;2797794]Yes they could.

It happened in Florida during the Bush-Gore recount. Hundreds of fake voter's votes for Gore were thrown out because they were unregistered and fake voters, which is why after the recount Bush's lead increased.

All you need is the people that work the ID checking to let you in.[/QUOTE]

contrary to popular belief Haywood Jablomie isn't voting in this election