Thread: Pick Up Chatman?

Pick Up Chatman?

I operate my FFL team by trying to anticipate trends before they occur.

I see that Thomas Jones seems to be underperforming while Mangini appears to not want to balance out carries with Washington.

With Chatman returning this week as a viable split alternative to Jones, what are your opinions regarding picking up Chatman as an alternative source for carries?

I think the Jets are so stupid they won't play Chatman enough to warrant you picking him up in your fantasy league even though Chatman should be playing more than Thomas Jones.

If he comes in for goal line situations and punches it in he could be a Hightower or Jacobs when Tiki was still there. Although I really don't think he will ever take over the starting role or even split carries.

The odds are against him but its worth a gamble especially if your thin at RB.

I think this is a committee waiting to happen. I just hope we see more Chatman than Jones.
    Also, I can't see Mangini benching T. Jones in favor of Chatman. I think it would be a great move, but too balsy for Mangini.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardTodd27 View Post
    I think this is a committee waiting to happen. I just hope we see more Chatman than Jones.
    Also, I can't see Mangini benching T. Jones in favor of Chatman. I think it would be a great move, but too balsy for Mangini.
    Mangini in his first year as coach would have, but the Mangini of last year and so far this year won't. Jones as big as he is doesn't seem to be able to break tackles and Chatman had a very impressive preseason and yes I realize it was preseason but I would start Chatman over Jones. They just never listen to us Rich just like putting the prevent winning defense in against Cards in the second half !