Thread: Palin's mayoral candidacy was endorsed by...who?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Palin's mayoral candidacy was endorsed by...who?

I was browsing around the website of the Alaskan Independence Party (a party which is exactly what it says on the tin, to its credit), looking for a logo that was hi-res enough to make a good Cafepress shirt out of. I couldn't find one, but in their photo gallery I found something even funnier.

[IMG]http://www.akip.org/images/gallery/state-fair-1999-2.jpg[/IMG]

Country first? I knew she had some ties but I never knew the secessionists ever actually endorsed her. The picture is from '99, by the way.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ciaran;2796572]I was browsing around the website of the Alaskan Independence Party (a party which is exactly what it says on the tin, to its credit), looking for a logo that was hi-res enough to make a good Cafepress shirt out of. I couldn't find one, but in their photo gallery I found something even funnier.

[IMG]http://www.akip.org/images/gallery/state-fair-1999-2.jpg[/IMG]

Country first? I knew she had some ties but I never knew the secessionists ever actually endorsed her. The picture is from '99, by the way.[/QUOTE]
    I wonder if they ever bombed the Capitol? Would hate to see such people endorsing her. Or worse yet, Palin have a long working relationship with such awful people.

Would make me rethink my support for her.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ciaran;2796572][B]I was browsing around the website of the Alaskan Independence Party (a party which is exactly what it says on the tin, to its credit), looking for a logo that was hi-res enough to make a good Cafepress shirt out of.[/B] [/QUOTE]

Clearly the lead-in to a well-thought, non biased post.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2796587]I wonder if they ever bombed the Capitol? .[/QUOTE]

in all seriousness palin's association to AIP is just as severe, if not more severe than Obama's association with Ayers.

seceeding from the union is not a joke

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2796603]Clearly the lead-in to a well-thought, non biased post.[/QUOTE]

I get your point, I just can't get enough of my Alaskan independence.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2796613]in all seriousness palin's association to AIP is just as severe, if not more severe than Obama's association with Ayers.

seceeding from the union is not a joke[/QUOTE]

But she didn't bomb the capital or Police Headquarters like Mr. Ayers!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2796635]But she didn't bomb the capital or Police Headquarters like Mr. Ayers![/QUOTE]

seriously ask yourself

what's more severe

a couple of isolated terrorist incidents or an entire state possibly tearing itself from the union?

We had a civil war exactly for the reasons the AIP flaunt, it's a disgrace that Todd Palin was a part of that group and it's a disgrace that Sarah Palin enjoys their support.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So some nut-cases decide to endorse you. That makes you bad because . . . . ?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hamas threw their support behind Obama, I don't care. Some insignificant secessionist party supported Palin? Who cares?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=XingDaorong;2797242]Hamas threw their support behind Obama, I don't care. Some insignificant secessionist party supported Palin? Who cares?[/QUOTE]

This is the most logical argument of the bunch.

Palin's problems are not her past supporters, it's her inability to speak intelligently on any subject important in this election.

That's like criticizing the Viking offensive play calling with Gus Ferrote/Tarvaris Jackson. The problem is simpler than that. You need a new quarterback.

It's not worth trying to pile on when it's not necessary. Especially when Obama does not have the greatest bunch of people supporting him.

Loyal democrats can't play the victim card and say, on the one hand, that Rev Wright is a non-issue then turn on this and say "Sarah Palin wants to secede!"

She's just not smart/qualified/informed enough to be President. Leave it at that.