Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Light of the ACORN Situation, a Simple Question

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SMC;2797857]Also, if conservatives are in favor of a government ID, are they also in favor of a national gun database? If not, why not?[/QUOTE]

Except for illegal weapons, isn't there a data base of ownership? I know when my guns were purchased/acquired, my personal information was obtained.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2798097]You mean like a state drivers license or a State Non-Driver ID card???[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARRRGGGGHHHHH...ACORN. Nooooooooooo...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obama supporters at their best! Between Ayers, Wright, Dorne and all his other friends. But he didn't know. Get real!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's kind like McCain's people pretending he wasn't part of the Keating 5.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2798710]Obama supporters at their best! Between Ayers, Wright, Dorne and all his other friends. But he didn't know. Get real![/QUOTE]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2798781]It's kind like McCain's people pretending he wasn't part of the Keating 5.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to be a wise-ass, but what is the Keating 5?

Seriously, I don't understand why people bash one candidate or the other over this trivia.

Isn't anyone concerned that NEITHER of these candidates has given a resonable answer to how they would address the issues currently threatening our economy?

No, I guess not. Let's focus on who they may or may not have been associated with at some point in the past.

I always wondered who was listening to these political pundants on TV.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Electronic Bailiwick

Electronic Bailiwick CEO Gospels Riccitiello said he 'hated' E3's new information, adding 'either we status to go approve to the old E3, or we'll bed to bed our own secluded events.' Thirst also noted there are no jellied plans for incoming wow gold gathering's evince. On the new assemblage, people make predicted E3's demise in preceding period, and they rotated out to be unjust."

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;2798792]
    Isn't anyone concerned that NEITHER of these candidates has given a resonable answer to how they would address the issues currently threatening our economy?[/QUOTE]

They can't do that. Most people have no clue how the economy works and would not understand and misinterpret their possible solutions. I mean, people were crying "communism!" after the bailout bill... :rolleyes:
    Giving precise statements about the economy might ruin their campaigns.