Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McCain campaign blames Obama for personally "assaulting" and "attacking" supporters.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2798376]I tell ya, if Obama gets elected, which right now looks like it's gonna happen, some nut is gonna try and take a pot shot at him. I really believe that. :([/QUOTE]
    some nut, or perhaps very organized group of like minded people..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The politics of hate is a very powerful election tool. It's a time tested strategy.

The conservatives can spin this how they like (or the libertarians) and some how suggest that the "Kill him!" chants were from Obama plants in the audience.

Palin especially has been stirring up the hate in the crowd.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2798716]Did I say that?[/QUOTE]

I dunno.. :huh:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetgreen13;2798738]some nut, or perhaps very organized group of like minded people..[/QUOTE]

By organized group of like minded people, do you mean the Clintons?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why?

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2798376]I tell ya, if Obama gets elected, which right now looks like it's gonna happen, some nut is gonna try and take a pot shot at him. I really believe that. :([/QUOTE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2798766]Why?[/QUOTE]
    cr726 please tell us you're goofing..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, but I would love to hear the way everyone will pretend it has nothing to do with race.

[QUOTE=jetgreen13;2798780]cr726 please tell us you're goofing..[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2798766]Why?[/QUOTE]

On July 4, 1910, heavyweight champion of the world Jack Johnson fought former champion James J. Jeffries for the title. At the time, the title was the greatest achievement in sports and Johnson was the first black heavyweight champion.

Jeffries had said that "I am going into this fight for the sole purpose of proving that a white man is better than a Negro." During the fight, promoters incited the all-white crowd into chants of "kill the n----."

Johnson defeated Jeffries by TKO and whites rioted in about 50 cities resulting in the death of 23 blacks and 2 whites, and the police interrupting several attempted lynchings of other blacks.

Nearly 100 years later with the potential for the first black president ...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2798785]Of course, but I would love to hear the way everyone will pretend it has nothing to do with race.[/QUOTE]

I think he's going to get elected. And if he does, I will support him fully. I hope to God no one would ever try anything like the poster above implied.

But if someone did, I think it would have a lot to do with race.

No shortage of racist idiots out there.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2798785]Of course, but I would love to hear the way everyone will pretend it has nothing to do with race.[/QUOTE]
    dude it is 2008..

you think this could still be about [B]race??[/B] :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetgreen13;2798801]dude it is 2008..

you think this could still be about [B]race??[/B] :eek:[/QUOTE]

How long has your head been in the sand.. Many people I know over 60 will willing admit to never voting for a "ni__er", and I'm from a liberal state.. I can only imagine what's it's like in WV

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CTM;2798831]How long has your head been in the sand.. Many people I know over 60 will willing admit to never voting for a "ni__er", and I'm from a liberal state.. I can only imagine what's it's like in WV[/QUOTE]
    dude you must not read my posts much. i was kidding cr726..

in this thread no less by the way. ;)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CTM;2798831]How long has your head been in the sand.. Many people I know over 60 will willing admit to never voting for a "ni__er", and I'm from a liberal state.. I can only imagine what's it's like in WV[/QUOTE]

Or in Harlem.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their responses to that are incredulous!

So I ask you... the way McCain / Palin have run their campaign, who honestly doesn't put it past them to pull a Bush and steal the election?!? :steamin:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2798906]Their responses to that are incredulous!

So I ask you... the way McCain / Palin have run their campaign, who honestly doesn't put it past them to pull a Bush and steal the election?!? :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Yes, because their brilliance and competance thus far leads one to think they're capable of "Stealing" an election.

And you wonder sometimes why I make tin-foil-hat jokes......:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2798957]Yes, because their brilliance and competance thus far leads one to think they're capable of "Stealing" an election.

And you wonder sometimes why I make tin-foil-hat jokes......:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

well maybe you've been chatting with me for too long, I heard you said Obama is planting the whacko's at Palin rallies shouting terrorist and kill him :eek:

and btw I like it, very plausible and worthy of consideration! :yes:

oh and for the record, I'm not saying Bush did it himself, I'm saying the people behind the scenes above him had it done (twice)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2798401] But the selective outrage IS a bit curious, given the many man mnay things Obama supporting libs have said should happen to President Bush over the past 8 years. "Kill Him" and "Off with his head" are tame in comparison.

Or is it a different standard now, because Obama is black?[/QUOTE]

+ 1,000,000:yes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2798988]well maybe you've been chatting with me for too long, I heard you said Obama is planting the whacko's at Palin rallies shouting terrorist and kill him :eek:

and btw I like it, very plausible and worthy of consideration! :yes:

oh and for the record, I'm not saying Bush did it himself, I'm saying the people behind the scenes above him had it done (twice)[/QUOTE]

It is documented fact that Campigns plant people. Hell, we've discussed that very thing here on this fourm a number of time, and the resounding opinion was...."They ALL do It, No Big Deal!"

Now, it's not documented that the media would do it, as yet. But really, is your trust in our media so complete that you think it would be above them to say, have an interview with someone, then trim what was said down to only make the interviewee and his side look bad? Yea, it happens, often.

I don;t trust the Govt. I don't trust how our elections are run, or how voting is handled. I've described it (often) as a joke.

The trouble, IMO, with you Tanny, is you are utterly one-sdided in your theories. You whine and moan about Bush stealing elections, and McLame about to steal one.....

....yet you willfully ignore and belittle the various ways Dems and Libs have been caught and convicted of cheated. Acorn is one example only. Illegals voting. Felons voting. Dead people ffs voting. Signing up the homeless and bribing them with food to vote Dem. Dems have been caught doing all of that at one time or another.

If you were a bit more even-handed in your apparent outrage and ideals, you'd find me far more supportive, and far more vocal in supporting voting reform with you.

But honestly, you just come acroiss as a biased hack, maoning about the Repubs whilst supporting the Dems, and claiming to be Neutral. I guess manu say I do the same thing, the other way, but It is what it is I guess.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Piper;2799072]+ 1,000,000:yes:[/QUOTE]
    You don't think a attempt on Obama is a little more likely?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CTM;2799239]You don't think a attempt on Obama is a little more likely?[/QUOTE]
    no question about it..who's kidding ([B]certainly not me[/B]) who, strong racial hated [B]still lives in america[/B].

some disagree..

they are mislead or hiding their true feelings..